Past, Present, And Future ~ CH 23

Shikamarus (POV) [Cause I am just that nice. You can all wait to see da nee baby next time 😆😆😋]

"What a drag" I sighed bored, being left with work is very boring. Especial if there are two idiots whinning for no apparent reason. "Well its your falt for letting Sasuke go!" "If I didn't he probably just would've been more anoyyoing." The two sighed caring the bags we are supposed to bring back from the land of fire. "Man these are soooo heavey!" Kiba whinned "We are almost back to the leaf village then you can go realxe for as long as you want." Kiba grinned 'I wonder how Hinata can last him?' "I'll help you bring this to the hokagas house Shikamaru." I nodded. Three hours of walking and we finally reached the village Kiba sighed putting the box down on the ground. I sighed picking it up "Lets get going." "ok lead the way." "ok..." We started walking to the hokagas house untill we saw mini Naruto and Mini Sasuke "Kids!" Ino yelled smirking. The two teens looked at us Naruto smiled Sasuke just looked annoyed "Want a mission?" Naruto nodded and i sighed "Bring these boxes to older Naruto and if you do I'll buy you all the ramen you want for the next 24 hours." Ino smiled and then one second later the blonde boy was gone and same with ALL the boxes. "Well I guess that makes are job easier. See ya." I said walking off. Once are started to walk away the teen Naruto came back and well we ALL know what happend there. If you don't lets just say someone went broke.

(Ya, ya I know its short but at least its better then nothing. I also didn't feel like spolling the baby or whats inside the boxes. Well cya all till next time!)