The story of Rin Summers

Hello to anyone who reads my story!!! Thank you SOO much for see deciding to read this! Firstly, I know it's a short chapter, but trust me they will get longer as time progresses. This story is based off of something that I have been working on with some friends of mine and really hope you enjoy it. If you would like to know more about Rin and what is happening with her. Simply look up on YouTube "Black Wolf The Devil don't you know" this will hopefully give you more information about what will be happening in the story. Anyway, let's begin!

***

How would you feel if you had no power over what you done. Because that's exactly how Rin felt ever single day of her life. Useless, powerless, uncontrollable. Would she ever get over this...

Rin Summers is a 23 year old girl who lives in London with her sister Lisa. She has long brown hair that is usually up in a ponytail, looking quite messy. She has bright blue eyes that shine bright underneath all the dark makeup Rin chooses to wear. Lisa is 25 and is currently caring for Rin. Ever since Lisa was 16 she has been caring for her sister, after a freak accident that killed both their parents.

The accident had a huge affect on Rin. She began to hear voices and suddenly start talking to herself. After a few more months, she began to become violent. Grabbing knives, screwdrivers, anything that could pierce through the skin.

Lisa forced her to go see a doctor who prescribed some pills to her, after showing great concern with her mental health. Rin takes two pills a day. One in the morning, one at night. This is a repetitive cycle for both Rin and Lisa.

It took a while, but eventually Rin started to feel like her old self again. Happy, full of energy. But then one day it all stopped...

She had been to a friend's house the night before and had chosen to stay there the night. Lisa knew nothing about what had happened. Rin would not talk about it with anyone. What had she done?