Flashbacks of Hell on earth

Every inch of me wishes that i could move. My arms...nothing. My legs...nothing. My head...nope.

I just want to move, run away from this horrible place. This is no place for me to live. A plain white ceiling was the only thing I could see. Once a month. Every month. This was the day. Day 420.

As much as i had waited for this. I wanted it to stop. But there was nothing i could do.

I felt a sharp sting on my upper left arm. I screamed in pain, nothing would stop them, they poked and prodded at my body. Bruises and cuts from their sharp instruments.

"PLEASE STOP!!!" I would scream every few seconds. But they couldn't hear me. The earplugs lodged into their ears, only the faint sounds of my pain seeped through the rubbery material. Tears streaming down my face, burning the cuts on my cheeks. They would heal but the pain was almost unbearable.

I was being dragged back to my cell. My vision blurry but i knew where I was being taken. I mapped out the routes to each doorway that could possibly be an exit. I wanted to escape from this terrifying place.

But each memory of this place would stay with me for the rest of my life. I had tried countless times to get out of this prison. But i was drugged and weak. With each movement i could feel my bones almost breaking under the weight.

Almost 2 years had passed before i had finally got out of that place. I was 18 and just wanted to get home. Lisa had finally come to pick me up and take me home. I didn't know why they would release me. But I'm not one to argue with authority. Unless they try to offend me.

*Flashback end*

I snapped out of my trance and waited for Lisa to reply. "Ok, look Rin. You shouldn't hide your problems from me, I'm your sister. You can tell me anything, i won't judge."

If only she knew. If only she really knew what I was like. She wouldn't trust me then.