Lisa's memories

Rin lowered her head and smiled politely.

"Of course. I shouldn't be so silly, i should just trust you." She exited the room, Rin's eyes following her every movement. Rin was confused as to her sisters sarcastic comment. But despite her words, Rin decided it was nothing to worry about.

Lisa slowly walked outside and sat on one of the black deck chairs, sighing briefly. Her eyes fell to the cold floor of her garden. She worried about her younger sister. More than she could ever say.

*Lisa's P.O.V.*

Why won't she listen to me? I just want to be by her side, helping her through thick and thin. Everytime i show any sort of concern, she pushes me away. Telling me it's nothing i should worry about. She never tells me anything nowadays.

We used to tell each other everything when we was little. But now she doesn't want me to know anything. We've grown distant over these past few years. I know it's been a while since our parents passed. But she seemed completely normal once she had grieved.

Now that i think about it, she started acting strange after that night. She had stayed over her friends, Carla i think her name was. Was she even her friend? I'd never heard her speak about her before. Unless she was spending the night with some boy? Had she lied to me?

But i dropped her off at the party that night. I said that i would pick her up. But she insisted on staying the night. Maybe i shouldn't have let her stay. Maybe then she would be...normal.

I'd seen a lot of boys at the party that night, but she had spoken of one boy before the party. She said that he was a close friend and that he was also spending the night. I hope that he didn't try anything with Rin. After the party she never spoke about him ever again. Maybe...Maybe...No...She...Him...NO! I shouldn't think like that. I know my sister, at least i think i do. I don't know anymore. I just know that since that night she has never been the same.

The party was over 8 years ago now. Not long after her 15th birthday. She was soo happy that day. She had chosen to wear a bright red top and her usual black hoodie. Her personality used to be soo bright and lively, and now she just seemed gloomy and secretive. Rin was soo excited to go to this party, talk to this boy, see her friends. Now i know why i let her go. She was happy, i was happy that she was excited to have a fun night with her friends.

I wish she had stayed that way.