Nightmare

Rin's eyes closed slowly, still hearing the rain outside. Slowly but surely the darkness became clearer.

*Dream* (play song)

She was running. The park she knew soo well, dark, yet filled with light at the same time. Rin finds herself hiding under a bridge.

Rin, shaking in shock, slowly looks at her bloody hands and starts to cry.
"Why… did I … did I really… ki-"

Lucifer interrupts her, appearing at her side.

He was smiling and laughing at her. "HA HA HA of course, things needed to be done and may I say you did a marvellous job on doing it" He bows showing his pride in her misdead.

She stares blankly at Lucifer.

Rin begins to stutter a bit due to sobbing and tries to get away from the horned devil. "Wh...who are you? Are you going to call the authorities on me?"

Lucifer looks at her, his sarcastic tone growing with each word. "My bad where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lucifer" He smiles at her and takes a step back from the crying girl. "People better know me as the Devil." He bows again. "You know the Lord of hell and the embodiment of temptation. Speaking of temptation, you didn’t hold yourself back today." He sniggers at his final remark looking directly into her eyes.

Rin's anger was starting to get the better of her "NOOO! I… I… I… Didn’t… I couldn’t" she starts to whisper out of fear of being caught. "I Didn’t mean to. I swear I tried to control myself but…"

"BUT! You enjoyed it way too much to stop yourself. Sweetheart its totally fine you can admit it your talking to the devil after all. I thrive in sins like yours the more you enjoy it the better.

Lucifer gets closer to Rin and smiles. And moves his cane slowly down the side of Rin's body. She flinches, trying to escape him.

Lucifer leans down to her level and stares right into her eyes. "I was being honest when I said you did a marvellous job. You were impressive you didn’t even need help or encouragement from me, you were just taken by the heat of the moment. The bloodlust…" He loves closer to the girl. "The screams and that look in your eyes." He leans in closer. His face inching towards hers. He moves him attention to her ear, whispering his next few words sensually. "I want to see you do it again."

Rin's heart rate increased at his touch and his breath brushing against her ears. No...this is wrong. She must not get excited over something so silly. She didn't even know if this was real or not. His face brought itself round to the front again. He was eyeing her up. Watching her lips shake, little laughs escaping his mouth as he inched closer

"Enough Lucifer!" A voice came out of nowhere, snapping both of them out of their trance. "Don't you think she suffered enough already?" The white haired angel appeared on the other side of the bridge judging the two who were almost entranced by each other.

This was the first time she had met the troublesome creatures that plagued her mind.