Old friends

Rin slammed the bedroom door behind her. Her hair was now a mess and she'd gotten no sleep. She fell onto her bed and screamed into her soft pillows. Her troubles escaping her, through the muffled scream. She could feel herself relaxing as it continued. She had forgotten how long she had been screaming for, but it felt like an eternity.

Rummaging through her draws, she found a photo from her school days. It was a picture of her old friends, a small group of them all huddled together. Rin was on the left side of the photo, next to two of her bestest friends. The black haired girl was called Elly, and the short brown haired girl was called Lea. They all used to be so close, but since Rin had been locked up in the "hospital", she hadn't been able to talk to them.

Maybe they were scared of me? I mean... I am classed as "insane" now... Well... Clinically.

Rin remembered all the fun they used to have together, all the fun talks about what anime to watch, the best games, theories for them games, their songs of the week and most of all, all the fun trips they would have together as groups. Rin smiled as a single tear fell onto the photo frame. She wiped it off and put the frame on her bedside table. She layed down on her bed and could feel herself drifting away, into a dream.

She dreamt about the good old days, with her friends. Back when everything was normal and no-one cared about how crazy they all were. If only I could go back in time and do it all over again... I'd change what I done... Then I wouldn't go into that horrible place... maybe I'd still be in contact with my friends... I hope they're doing well....

Rin awoke to the sound of Lisa running into the room, singing at the top of her lungs, yet again. At this moment, she made Rin look normal.

"GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!! WHAT A LOVELY DAY IT IS TO GET UP AND ENJOY THE DAY!!! COME ON!!! UP YOU GET!!!" She grabbed onto Rin's arm and pulled her out of bed. Rin pulled back and laid her face back on her pillow.

"Lisa... I got no sleep last night. Can't you just let me sleep in... Just this once..."

"I always let you sleep in. Now come in, up you get. You need to get some sort of schedule back into your life, or else you'll never return to having a normal life."

"I have to put up with you and that's about as normal as I can get...." She groaned, burying her face into her pillow. Eventually Lisa gave up trying to get her up and chose to just get on with her day. She cleaned the whole house, other than Rin's room. As she was tidying she noticed that there was some ash on the ground outside. Huh... I don't remember ever having a bonfire? Maybe that's just left over from last time? Better ask Rin.

"RIN?"

"YEAH?"

"DID YOU LIGHT A BONFIRE AT ANY POINT YESTERDAY?"

"..."

"RIN?"

"NO!" Lisa moved away from the stairs, she was acting strange again. Oh well, better just get on with the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya!

Sorry it's been so long since my last upload, it's been such a hectic few months and I really wanted to concentrate on my college work. However I am finished now and am going to be working super hard on all of my stories! Hopefully I will be able to finish this one at some point this year. I don't want the story to drag on for very long so I only suspect that there will be less than 20 chapters added to this story. I hope you are all enjoying it, and I look forward to getting some feedback from you guys.

Vote, Comment and Follow me for updates on my stories and to find out when I upload.

Thanks friends
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxx