Rin's friends

*Rin's P.O.V.*

Ahh school...aka hell. I hated school if I'm being honest. I wish I'd payed more attention to what the teachers were saying to me. But i never concentrated. I was always off in my own little world, lost in my own mind.

This was before I'd gone insane however. So i was actually a lot different to how i am now. I used to wear bright colours, skirts, dresses. Girly things. I used to be quite popular. What happened to me?

My best friend was a girl named Carla, she was probably the closest thing i had to a best friend anyway. She would always give me advice on what i should wear if i wanted to get people's attention. Especially the person i liked.

Ash was his name. He wasn't very popular but i wanted to get to know him. I had sat next to him for years in science. He was my partner for a lot of the experiments we had to do. Biology was probably my favourite time to spend with him. Especially when we had to dissect stuff. He would always play around with the little creatures and objects. Always earning tiny giggles from me.

I don't know why i liked the dissection though. Just the feeling of slicing through the little creatures skin, was somehow pleasing to do. The sounds were amazing and would leave me feeling a certain way. I never understood it.

However i always felt disconnected from Ash. So with Carla trying to help me, i felt like i maybe had a chance. Ash had blond hair that was always in a quiff, he was a lot taller than me and was quite a bit bigger than me. He wasn't skinny or the most handsome boy, but i liked him.

And apparently so did Carla...