Waiting

The day had finally come for Rin to go and meet her new doctor. She had gone through so many, and none of them wished to work with her after a few weeks. 3 doctors had come and gone over the past 5 years.

Rin and Lisa sit in the waiting area outside of Doctor Damien's office. Rin begins to tap her feet impatiently as Lisa proceeds to check her watch every few minutes. Lisa looks over to Rin and sees the worry in her eyes. She rubs Rin's shoulder in reassurance.

"Hey just a few minutes, no need to get nervous."

Rin sighs, replying "I'm not nervous..."

Lisa looks at her knowing that her younger sister was lying to her. She gives her a look that says 'don't lie to me'

"Ok fine, I'm a little on edge. It's just a bit sudden you know. I was beginning to like Doctor Phil." She giggled looking down at her pale hands. She runs them together and sits herself up properly in the brown chair.

Lisa jokingly nudges Rin with her elbow "Well! You should have told him that before he left without notice. And just because he's bald and wears those weird glasses doesn't mean he's Doctor Phil."

A small smile appears on Rin's face, making Lisa smile even more. "You got to admit he did look like Doctor Phil..." She starts to laugh a bit.

Lisa also starts to laugh. "Yeah he did"

After a while the laughter dies down between Lisa and Run. The sound of the clock ticking in the background.

"So... this new doctor you know his name?" Rin said looking at the floor in front of her.

"Yeah he told me his name was Doctor Damien" Lisa said interrupting Rin's sentence.

Rin rolls her eyes "He sounds like a damn priest... I bet they thought I was so messed up that I have a demon possessing me and they to call in a "Professional""

"Hey! Can you please behave yourself." She sighs taking a small breath before finishing her sentence.

"Rin we can't afford another doctor. This is already the fourth one. It just looks like your not trying your best with these sessions and all you do is make fun of the Doctors. If you can't let me in... and you can't let them in... how on earth are you going to get better... don't you want to get better?"

"Shut up. You have no idea... they were all the same... they expected me to talk but they don't give a shit. All they're good for is prescribing me drugs that help sleep at night"

Lisa opens her mouth ready to respond to her rude sister. But is suddenly interrupted by the receptionist opening the waiting room door.

"Rin Summers your 2 o'clock appointment with Doctor Damien."

"Yes!" Rin stands up and begins to walk towards the door. Lisa grabs her wrist, causing Rin to turn and look at her sister, confused.

"I'll be waiting here for you ok" she gives a small reassuring smile before releasing her grip on Rin's wrist. She walks towards the door before looking back at Lisa. Lisa gives her sister a big thumbs up. Rin makes a "tch" sound before closing the door behind her.