Monster...

Rin's head hurt.

The dark cloud around her began to clear.

She could see what she had done.

No...

She looked at her now blood stained hands. The red liquid staining her clothing. A knife fell from her right hand. The edge of the knife shone in the moonlight, the warm red liquid seeping down it's blade. A small pool of blood forming on the ground it lay on.

The once green grass was now a dark brown colour, blending in with the dark soil that had soaked with the rain.

Rin's clothes were soaked, both from the rain and now the blood of her very first victim.

They shouldn't have said that... They should have just kept their stupid mouth shut!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rin screamed at the top of her lungs. She couldn't take it. The thought of what she had done was too much. Every emotion bubbling up inside her. Fear. Sadness. Anger. Joy. Disgust. Every one of them went haywire

Is this what she had become. A murderer. Tears steamed down her face, her hands made their way to the body in front of her. She cried into their chest, her tears staining their white shirt. Grabbing the knife, she ran away from the scene. A loud laugh could be heard as she ran from it.

She knew who it was. What he wanted. He wanted this. He made her do this. His laugh haunted her, followed her.

She kept running...
Running...
Run Rin...
Run!

He was calling for her. His footsteps became louder with each step she took herself. He'd surfaced in her mind.

Rin kept running, as far as she could go, the wind blowing her long brown hair behind her, the cold air hitting her body.

She finally reached her house, she ran inside and washed her hands and clothes, slight stains still on her. She washed the knife making sure to get rid of every last drop of blood. She ran to the garden a grabbed the metal bin, she grabbed any wooden planks she could find from their old shed and began throwing them into the bin. She threw in some old new papers and a match.

The match caught one of the papers and it began to light. The fire glowing in the darkness of the night. Every last inch of it seemed to be erupting from the small metal can. She walked towards it with the knife in her hands. Taking one last look at it, she threw it into the flames. The plastic handle began to melt, the metal blade still in tact. It took hours, but eventually the metal itself began to melt away, as did Rin's problems.

Was it over? Has she gotten rid of everything. The sun was beginning to rise now, Rin still standing in the garden, she saw her sisters bedroom light up. She quickly put out the fire with some water left over from their swimming pool that had been left up, even though summer was nearing its end.

She hurried to put the metal bin back where it was before and ran inside. She walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. A few moments later Lisa came down the stairs, yawning and stretching.

"*Yawn* morning Rin. How was the party? And when did you get back?"

Rin stared at her older sister. Not a word left her mouth as she got up and walked past her sister. Lisa tried to talk to Rin, but she wouldn't respond.
What's wrong with her?
Rin ran into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her