Morning Walk

Rin awoke to the sound of birds chirping on the roof "Will they ever shut up". The smell of pancakes overwhelming her senses and causing a smile to spread across her face. She reached across her bed to the brown bedside cabinet. Everyday objects had been placed cautiously across the wooden cabinet. A small red lamp, a small glass of water and a pair of glasses all lay on the far side of the dark bedside. Her smile faded as she saw the box of pills next to the glass cup of water. She opened the box and slowly took one pill and placed it carefully apon her to tongue. She grabbed the glass of water and chugged the water down.

She raised from her bed and opened her wardrobe. She grabbed her usual black jeans and white top. She would always change the colour of her top, depending on how she felt. By now her smile had faded as she reached fro her black hoodie that lied carefree on the pink carpet of her bedroom. She grabbed her phone from her bag and slowly made her way down the stairs.

Lisa was standing in the kitchen with her hair in her usual low ponytail on her head. She averted her gaze from the pancakes on the countertop and looked at Rin who was watching her from the end of the hallway.

"Good morning Rin! How did you sleep last night" Her voice sounded chipper and high pitched, her smile had grown a significant amount between the beginning and end of her sentence. Rin's face had changed to a frown of disgust at her sisters happiness.

"I barely slept you cheerful idiot" she turned towards the living room on her right. Lisa's face changed to portray a look as if to say 'suit yourself'

"You really need to try and get some more sleep Rin, I can't exactly force you too, but you do need to go to bed earlier."

"You're not mothe-"

"No, but I'm your sister and you need to listen to me."

Rin never really liked to spend time with her sister, so this was torture to her. Or so she thought.

She looked towards the window and decided to rush towards the door. Lisa was still talking about how she cares for Rin and that Rin really does need to listen to her. This was normal for Rin to hear at this point.

She ran towards the door, slamming it behind her. Just as the door shut she heard Lisa call after her. She ran as fast as she could until she reached the corner of the road.

She slowly walked towards the park, taking in the cooling air and silent surroundings of the park. She paced herself and slowly brought herself to a stoped underneath a bunch of trees lined perfectly along the left side of the path.

Suddenly a loud bang sounded inside Rin's head, her vision became blurry and began to fade. She ran towards the bridge separating the two sides of the park. She caught her balance before placing her hands on either side for her head and screaming!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her hands fell to her side before a biker sped past her knocking her flying and crashing down onto the floor. She looked up to see a dark male figure, dark brown hair and black eyes. A small corrupt laugh escaped his lips before finally looking down at Rin, lying on the bridge. Legs bent up to her chest, head hiding in her lap.

No, it couldn't be....Why is he here...He's not meant to be here...The pills are meant to....No...

"Hello, my little Rin." His cane lifted Rin's head to look directly at him.

"Did you miss me?"

"Why would I miss you, you...You....Monster!"

"Now thats no way to talk to little old Lucifer now is it." Another laugh escaped his mouth, slowly forming a large smile across his pale skin.

Lucifer was back... And this meant trouble...