Run home

*Rin's P.O.V.*

Angel... Michael...

Why do I have to watch this stupid sibling rivalry? I hated that this was happening to me. I wanted it all to be over.

I watched as Michael and Lucifer argued for what felt like forever. Suddenly Lucifer lifted his cane and seductively moved it down my arm, towards my hips. Right as he got to my hips, I whacked the cane away. A look of disappointment and disgust spread across his face like a wave from the ocean.

Michael however had completely changed the conversation, they were now talking about when I was younger. A little girl. Lucifer was always playing games with me, he was like a good friend...Well...Did I say good? I meant a friend that was a bad influence. All of this however was after my parents died in a horrific accident.

*Flashback*

I was playing in the garden with Lisa when our aunt called us into the house because it was starting to rain. Not light rain, but heavy rain hat drenched our clothing and hair within seconds. Our aunt was never one to show much affection, but she done what she had to do whilst she was babysitting us.

*Your mummy and daddy are on there way home, don't worry they will be back soon. Lisa stop playing with the cat! You know pickles doesn't like to be played with! Rin at least you're behaving like a good child. Silent. Remember, children should be seen and not heard."

I hated that saying. Why couldn't children be heard. Why did we just have to be seen. But at least I was being good. For once.

I knew something wasn't right when she spoke about our parents. She had never cared much for our mother, her sister. And really didn't like our father. But this time her voice had changed, she sounded caring and upset. I didn't understand at the time, but later on I understood why she had changed.

*Present time*

I looked at Lucifer and Michael still bickering over my childhood. Michael had never been there much for me, so Lucifer promised that he would stay with me forever... I wish he hadn't said that.

Suddenly Lucifer mocked his brother and said "Oh what's that? I hear daddy calling. I think he wants to chat with you brother dearest!" A wide grin on his face, clearly showing pain and regret of talking to his brother.

Michael scholded and turned to walk away. "This isn't over Lucifer!" He turned away and was gone in the blink of an eye. Lucifer stepped towards me and knelt down in front of me. When he had let go of my neck, I had fallen to the floor and decided to stay there and wait for my escape. Then I remembered...I could never escape them, they were in my head...

"You are not going to tell Lisa about our little gathering now, are you?" He looked into my eyes. I refused to give him a response, I looked into his dark eyes and watched as he leaned in closer. "or I will be your worst nightmare" his voice hushed, and to be honest...Kinda sexy. "I ALREADY AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!" His voice boomed through my head, like how a bass guitar feels when it's hit its lowest note and the speaker's shake.

I closed my eyes and clasped my head in my hands. I opened then and saw that he was gone. Panicked and shaken, I ran as quickly as I could to get home. Tears beginning to form.in my eyes as I remembered what had happened last time they were here.

I had killed a man...And gotten away with it...