Lucifer's Return

His cane remained on Runs neck as she looked into his cold, dark eyes. What on earth had happened. Why was he here.

*Rin's P.O.V.*
I stared at him, my hatred growing the longer I stared. I hated him, he tortured me and made me feel like absolute hell. His brown cane pressing against my pale neck. Why here? In a freaking park! People would see me having a breakdown...No...

I needed someone to help me, would anyone hear my cries. I opened mouth preparing to cry out for help. But I was stopped by his cane pressing further into my throat, stopping me from talking, and breathing slightly.

"Shh...My little devil. You don't want anyone to hear you cry like a little baby now do you." His face changed to a little pout followed by a smirk. His face scrunched up as I grabbed the cane and began to push back on it.

"Don't. You. Dare." He pressed down on my throat with his cane before switching to his skinny, boney hands. The gripped tight around my throat only allowing for small, quick gasps of air to escape my lungs.

"You know you are a pain in my beautiful, beautiful backside. And if you don't stop squirming I will make you wish you was never born" I stopped moving my arms and legs and allowed him to lift me off of the wooden surface. My feet placed themselves on the bridge. His grip loosened and fell to his side. He brushed off his shiny red shirt and allowed for it to fall perfectly on his slender frame. I hated him but God damn he was a handsome devil.

...No pun intended...

I looked at him for a couple seconds before realising was moving his right hand to my back, he pulled closer until there was no space between us. He raised his other hand and lifted my chin until I was looking directly into my eyes. I tried to push myself away but his grip on me was firm.

I wanted him to let me go, but he didn't. His other hand removed itself from my chin to lightly press against my nose. "Boop. Hehe, your so cute when you struggle"

"LUCIFER!" A voice echoed around in my head, before a bright light beamed out from behind Lucifer's dark hair.

"Not this idiot, Michael, looking good, did you lose some weight?!?" His voice changed from annoyance to obvious sarcasm.

*End P.O.V.*

Another man with white hair and pale skin stepped into view. His hair was neat and his outfit was a white suit, perfectly tailored to his measurements and hugged his broad figure. His eyes a dark brown, similar to that of Lucifer's. Actually, incredibly similar...Were they related.

"Rin, good to see you again. I haven't seen you since you were a little girl. Lucifer, what have you done this time?" His attention changed to look at the dark figure of Lucifer. A fake smile plastered across Lucifer's face.

"Brother, I've done nothing wrong, I was just having a little fun with little old Rin here" the white haired man hummed a sound of annoyance before looking at Rin and reassuring her. "I'm your angel. Actually I'm everyone's angel, trust me, I'm here to help."