Part 53 - The Rules!

"Damn! Tu compa tiene pege (Your homeboy is smooth)," commented Francisco to David who had enjoyed the show from the sidelines.

"I don't see where he gets it from. If he could only use it for other things," said David in awe of his friend.

Claudia came over to see how the club was doing just as the last group of people were getting their cups.

"How's it going? Kind of slow?" said Claudia.

"We sold out!" said Joan excitedly.

"What? No way!" said Claudia in disbelief.

"How the heck did that happen?" asked Claudia.

"Your friend was awesome!" said the rest of the group as they came in to recount the tale.

Cheeto was helping out the last of the people when Claudia noticed the price.

"What the freak!? I thought we said $1?" she asked.

"Who changed it?"

"Pues aqui tus ojos (Well, your eye over here)" boasted Cheeto.

"Of course you would," said Claudia smiling.

"High five!" she said which Cheeto gladly retaliated.

"See you later Cheeto,"

"Thank you Cheeto!" said people as they walked by.

"Who are they? You know them?" asked Claudia.

"No," replied Cheeto which made everyone laugh.

"Oh my God Cheeto. You are too much," said Claudia.

"So que mas (what else)?" asked Cheeto.

"That's it. No mas," said Claudia.

"Just gotta put everything away and that is it," she continued.

"You are welcome to stay and see the rest of the fair," she suggested.

"Pus que no (Why not)?" Cheeto said to David since they rode together.

"Sure," David replied.

"So let's start picking this stuff," said Cheeto.

"No, don't worry about it. We got it. You did enough for today!" said Joan.

"Yeah man. Thank you for your help!" said Francisco.

"Cool no clean up. I hate that part," confided Cheeto to David as they left to explore.

"David, I have something for you," said Claudia as the guys were leaving.

"What's up?" David asked.

"Here. I was able to get some information for you for basketball teams and fill out an application for the Center to provide some funding. There is a league we can join and I already set up the kids. If you are ready we can start next week. The first game could be next weekend," said Claudia as she handed David a folder with all of her findings.

"You did all of this already?" asked David amazed.

"You said enough talk. So there you go. Ball's in your court," she said. No pun intended

"Don't let us down," she said smiling at him.

"Don't worry. It'll be good," reassured David.

"Good, I know. So see you around. I'll be here till it's over. Maybe around four. If you guys are around maybe we can go get something to eat. My treat," said Claudia as she hugged him to say bye.