Chapter 2 - you swing at my friend you better not miss

Title: #friendzoned

NoIntroduction: Hercules
MonAmi: Laf
NoHomo: John

John'a POV of the first chapter

I was slumped over on my laptop when I heard someone next door. Everyone was moving into their dorms and I was settled into mine already since I always try to get away from my family as fast as possible. I'm hoping to get laf or herc but it's very unlikely since last year we trashed the hallways as an end of year prank. The teachers weren't impressed, to say the least. I don't see how covering the floor in honey and writing 'merde' in bubble gum on the wall is that bad.

The people who were next door to me last year were nice. I think their names were Theo and Sally or something. Out of curiosity I peeked through the door to see a small figure asleep on the desk, papers scattered all over and the laptop screen shining on his face. He only just got here a few minutes ago and he's already asleep. Poor boy.

I observed the boy, tilting my head. He had messy, chocolate brown hair, reaching down to his shoulders and wore a dark green jumper. The purple under his eyes showed his tiredness and he wore loose, blue, ripped jeans. His shoes were unpolished and he looked quite disheveled, like he hadn't slept in a while.

I closed the door, smiling like a three year old and ran over to my phone.

Group Name: Salt Squad

NoHomo: gUYS GET TO MY DORM THERE'S A CUTE BOY NEXT DOOR.

MonAmi: what's your dorm number?

NoHomo: 1782 (A/N rip John, literally )

NoIntroduction: laf and I are directly across from you!

NoHomo: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIII

MonAmi: stop

My dorm door swung open and my two best friends entered, closing the door behind them.

"Where's John's future boyfriend?" Lafayette asked, smirking.

"I just said he's cute, Jesus" I rolled my eyes at the two and pointed towards the door that connected to the boy's and my dorm. We opened it with caution, not wanting to wake him up.

"Damn he's so cute" laf mumbled and Hercules glared at his boyfriend. "I'm sorry but it's true!"
Laf quietly whined and Hercules nodded and looked back at Alex before we saw his dorm door swing open and we hastily closed our door shut.

We heard a loud thud and someone groan from next door. "Fuck, what'd you do that for?" Cute voice

"What? That's what I do with my butler, you'll have to learn to be okay with it if you're going to be my roommate" a familiar voice laughed from next door.

"Well shit, your crush has Jefferson as a roommate" Hercules whisper shouted. I heard footsteps come closer to our door and I pushed Hercules and laf into the closet and jumped onto my bed next to my turtle and tried to act casual and like I was on my laptop. The door swung open before someone shrieked, closing it and I hastily got up to re open the door.

I opened it to see the cute boy just staring at the door, eyes wide. He had huge chocolate eyes and a beard that went past his chin by the tiniest bit. He looked up at me and started to stare, his face easing into a look of disbelief as he looked at me. Fuck. He's cute.