Chapter 21 - bUSTED

Busted I don't wanna put the hurt on youuuu but you better believe me when I tell ya that I finally got the dirt on you  you're bUSTED

(A/N IF ANY OF U KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM ILY

I actually don't think being busted has anything to do with this chapter but I miss my childhood so....)

)

Quick message : I thought u all  should know that I appreciate your comments and they mean A LOT to me

Quick message :
I thought u all should know that I appreciate your comments and they mean A LOT to me. TYSM It especially makes me happy when u get my geeky references. U ALL MAKE ME HAPPY. Someone said "thank you for existing" in one of their comments and I started crying?? I've been going through an especially tough time for the past 2 years and it continues to get worse and everyday I have thoughts about how I shouldn't exist and that person who said "thank you for existing" I honestly can't thank you enough. Those 4 words meant so much to me. So, for all you that are also dealing with things and you feel unloved or unimportant or no one has told you this in a while, thank you for existing because you make my life a whole lot better. Ily all.

Alex's POV

"By ginormous how big do you mean their house is?" I asked John as we all sat in the seven seater car while Angie drove.

"Humongous! I told you, their family is loaded to the max" Hercules said, leaning forward from the back seat and Lafayette nodded.

"We're hereeee" Angelica sang as the car came to a stop. I heard her heels hit the ground and we opened the car doors.

"Holy shit" I muttered and John couldn't help but laugh at my face as I stared at the schuyler's beyond huge home.

"It's not much" Eliza nodded at the house, wrapping her hand around my arm. "But it's more than comfortable" she led me through the front garden and to the large white, wooden doors with a handle that looked like it was untouched as well as polished every day. A gold panel was next to the door with 'Schuyler Household' engraved onto it. Angelica unlocked the three locks on the door- you'd probably need a lot more security considering their house looks very tempting to robbers, and opened it, revealing a marble floor, large windows and two stair cases that met in the middle. Photos and paintings hung on almost every wall, glass boxes and cabinets with gemstones and souvenirs. I gaped at the sight and they all giggled at me, they were obviously a lot more used to this than I was.