Chapter 20

WARNING!!!
CRAP CHAPTER UPCOMING
I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK

This is totally a filler chapter btw I have really bad writers block I'm sorry. It's probably just gonna be filled with tons of fandom references

HEY M8's while I'm writing this it's MAY 4TH!! Happy Star Wars day! May the fourth be with you! I'm pretty busy so idk when this will be published.

Alex's POV

A FEW MONTHS (it used to be a year but I've changed it) of them just goofing around later.....

We spent the night before our last week of college watching Star Trek and complaining.

"This bit is so irrelevant" Angelica whined as we watched Star Trek. "Everything else is great, in my opinion, except this one bit"

"You think they had writers block?" I questioned her, as I stuffed my face with ice cream.

"Or they just suck at writing" John suggested and Peggy elbowed him in the chest. "This is Star Trek we're talking about, it's holy, John have some respect for the masterpiece" he laughed at her very seriously said statement.

"Yeah, this part sucks, I don't know why it's even in here" I agreed, earning a glare from Peggy.

"I mean, it sorta moves the plot along" the middle sister tried to reason with Angelica but had no luck.

"Not really"

-

As John cleaned the room I could hear him humming to different Christmas tunes, his petite figure folding over sheets with precise care and a sneaky smile on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" I questioned in a contented voice while I flipped through the pages of 'The Lord of The Rings', sneaking glances at my jolly boyfriend.

"It's nearly Christmas" he sang, eagerness littering his voice. "And it's not just Christmas. You may have spent three years being around friends for Christmas but those three years we didn't celebrate like we were supposed to, we had a lot of tests and exams around the time but this is our last year in this hell hole, meaning as soon as we leave for the Schuyler's you celebrate your first Christmas!" John smiled, he was more excited than I could ever be.

"Have you ever been to the Schuylers' house?" I asked. John, Hercules and Laf had known the sisters since kindergarten. It was cool considering you usually don't keep the same friends through primary school and especially not through high school.

(A/N I honestly don't know how American holidays work but in Aus it's summer during Christmas and we get 6 weeks off but bc I wanna be extra and include snow fights and shizz I'm gonna make it winter w six weeks of holidays. I know it's winter in America during Christmas but idk much else)

"Yep. We used to go there every weekend but the most time we spent there was in Winter holidays of our last year of high school. Spent the whole six weeks of holidays there" John replied, sweeping the last corner of the room. "Laf stays with his grandma all his life because his parents love to travel and only really spend a couple of days back home in the time of a month and Herc's parents live with his grandparents so we all spend the Christmas at theirs"

"None of their families visit around Christmas time?"

"Well, they don't really want to meet up with their families. I think herc and Laf were very distant from their parents, and their parents were distant from them, in an emotional and physical sense" John explained in a calm voice, as if he was deep in thought. "The more I think about it, the more I realise we've never properly talked about their family situation. They've never wanted to"