27 -The end

Whoah. I think this is the last chapter. What. I really don't like this chapter tbh but I hope you guys enjoy.

-

Philip's POV

"Let's play hide and seek!" Piper smirked, staring at the three of us. We all groaned in annoyance at the amount of times Piper had forced us to play this at our sleepovers. She was the fun one in our group, similar to Aunt Eliza, her adoptive mum, who Aunt Angelica said was the fun one in their group (dad says differently). Piper didn't look anything similar to either of her three parents, aunt Eliza, aunt Theodosia or dick Aaron (that's what dad calls him), though. She was Korean and had shiny black hair and pale skin, covered with a permanent blush and her eyes were dark brown. I guess she maybe looked a little like Aunt Eliza but not very much.

"I will play literally anything else" Liam exaggerated, ruffling his messy black hair.

"Will you play that French game your dad forces you to play?" Piper giggled, knowing the very obvious answer, since half of anything Liam did was complain about his dads. He rolled his eyes and rested his head in his palm, which was basically his way of saying 'fine' without looking like a loser.

"I still think we should watch Batman" Lena piped up for the first time in a while, not taking her eyes off her sketchbook. Lena was pretty. Like, stunning. I mean- it's not like I liked or anything because that's disgusting. Dad says she takes after Aunt Peggy even though that's her adoptive Mum. Lena's Indian and has really long, dark black hair that she always ties up in a tight ponytail, she had dark brown eyes, which she hated for some reason, were huge and her eyelashes long. She was short but she told me she liked it because it gave her an advantage at hide and seek (she wins every game). 

"I don't mind" I replied, shrugging my shoulders as I took a peek at what Lena was drawing in her sketchbook.

"Dick!" I yelled.

"PHILIP!" Liam and Piper screamed.

"No! I mean Dick Grayson you gay idiots!" I responded quickly. They were both very gay. "that's who Lena's sketching"

"Who's Dick Grayson?" Liam asked through a mouthful of cookies, leaving smudges of chocolate on his dark skin.

"My husband's older brother" Lena responded, still not looking up from her book.

"He's batman's first sidekick and he became Nightwing! He's so cool! You guys should get on the same page" I explained, looking smugly at them. "oh and Dick is the older brother of Jason Todd who's super bad ass and Lena refers to Tim Drake when she says 'her husband'-"

"I never thought the day would come! When you catch up on your batman research" Lena smirked, nudging me.

" I've always known this stuff, my dad is best friends with your mum, who's, like, the central system of all superhero knowledge"

"True" she replied, looking back down at her sketchbook.

"Well, Philip, you should get a life other than trying to impress artsy-fartsy Lena" Piper glared, playfully.

"Who said my name?"

"HE DID" Piper and I instinctively yelled, pointing at Liam.

-

"wait, wait, wait, what's the order again?" Liam asked, furrowing his eyebrows.