Chapter - 14

John's POV

Knock knock

I unwillingly rolled out of bed, grumbling at the TV that was still playing the Disney movies I watched with Theo last night.

I opened the  door, rubbing my eyes to reveal Alex, eyes half open, leaning against the door frame in his PJ's.

"When's your dad coming?" He mumbled.

"Dunno" I replied and he rolled his eyes, I was about to close the door but Alex wrapped his warm fingers around my wrist. "Let me stay" he stated simply with those same puppy dog eyes he always does.

"You're going to regret it" I said.

"I Never have before"

"Fine" I replied and he flopped onto his old bed before I felt him slip under the sheets of my own. "What are you doing?"

"I miss your bed"

"Are you still drunk?" 

"It's a coping mechanism"

"God Alex. You hate alcohol, don't do this again" I rolled my eyes and pulled a cup of hangover cure drink out of the mini fridge.

" Alcohol tastes like shit oh my god. You know, that's why Thomas is so full of shit because he drinks the shit" he eyed the liquid- if you could call it that, like it looked like trash. I couldn't blame him  because it did. Hangover cure drinks aren't your ideal refreshment.

"Just drink this and you'll feel all better in no time" I handed him the drink and laid back down in bed, the TV remote in hand. "What do you want to watch?"

"Lord of the Rings" he replied and snaked his arms around my waist, embracing me in a hug.

"Alex, you're drunk and I don't want to get screamed at when you get sober and realise you're sleeping in the same bed as me again"

"I really miss your bed" he snuggled further into my shirt and smiled. "I miss you more though. Miss is a funny word"  he ignored me and continued to hug me.

"Ok you should get sobered up" I gave him another hangover drink and he drunk it instantly before rambling on about Legolas. I think he was sober then, though. Which slightly concerned me.

-

A period of time (that I'm bothered to make up) later

"I would marry jughead. I would marry anyone who looks like Cole Sprouse. Especially since he's played by Cole sprouse" Alexander said while stuffing his face with popcorn. We were in bed, watching Riverdale and while Alex and I ate junk food and he rested his head on my chest as we watched.

"Then you'd marry Dylan Sprouse?"

"Sure" he replied after some consideration.

"Alexander your homo is showing"

He smirked and kissed me harshly on the lips, cupping my face in his hands.

"No more drama?"

"No more drama" I promised and pulled him closer, kissing him on the lips. He draped his arms over my shoulders, sitting in my lap and didn't let go until we heard a scream.

"FAGGOT"

"Sweet Jesus" Alex muttered.

Alex stared at me, scared to look behind him and I stared at him, scared to look in front of me. He stumbled off of me, pulling his shirt back on and landing back on his own bed.

I locked eyes with my dad who was standing in the doorway, I stared at Alex who looked frightened to death.

"Sir- um I'm so sorry" he said calmly a few seconds later. "All my fault"

"Jacky I came here to celebrate your engagement to a girl and what do I see?" He glared, his teeth gritted.

"ENGAGEMENT!?" Alex yelled, before he covered his mouth.

Shit

"Alex, it's not what you think Peggy and I-"

"Whatever" he said and walked up to my father, who looked fearful for almost a moment. Probably because a small guy wearing a Star Wars shirt managed to punch him in the chest with more strength than he could. Alex stormed out.

Could this get any worse?

I saw a fist and then I saw nothing

OK SORRY THIS LAST BIT WAS RUSHED BUT I'M LITERALLY OMW TO SEE HAMILTON Got to go LY GUYS