-Sam x Reader: Stay (part 2)

"Fuck it"

Sam's POV

I walked downstairs as I saw Lucy under a blanket in the arm couch. I heard the shower start upstairs as I entered the kitchen. Dean was putting all the broken glass and bloody towels into a garbage bag. "How's the kid?"

He asked while setting the bag in the garbage can outside. "Jackson, is fine. He's alseep and now I'm just worried about Y/n." He washed the blood off his hands then looked at me. "She'll be okay Sammy, just use your hair to make her happy. Chicks love that luscious mane."

Dean said as he opened Y/n's fridge and sighed. I looked around the kitchen and noticed the body was gone. "Hey what did you do with the vamps body?" I asked looking at him. "His body is out back and his head is in this trash bag." He said kicking the bag on the floor.

I just starred at the bag in disgust. "She has no booze at all. I'm going to get some. Do you want something?" I shook my head but told him I was going to order a pizza and that he needed to pick it up. After he left I ordered two pizzas and texted Dean the address of the pizza place.

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I saw the bathroom door cracked open. Steam fell through the openings of the doorway. I heard the water stop then the door closed completely. I leaned against the wall and waited for y/n to come out.

The door opened and there she stood. Her hair was wet as was her body which was wrapped in a towel. I cleared my throat and just looked into her eyes. God, she has the most beautiful set of eyes. "You okay Sam?" She asked while she still looked upset over what had happened earlier.

I blinked and looked away for a second. "Yeah uh, yeah I'm fine." She just nodded and walked passed me and down the hallway to her bedroom. She closed the door again and I just let out a big sigh. I hope I don't fuck this up anymore than I already did. She's literally fucking perfect.

Your POV

I just stare at Sam before walking passed him and into my room. I close the door and started picking out a pair of sweats and a t shirt. After I get dressed I put my hair into a messy bun and open the door to reveal no one. I hear soft voices coming from downstairs. I go to walk down the stairs but was unable to find the motivation to keep going.

I heard Sam say my name. "Oh come on Sammy, everything will be fine. In a couple of weeks everything will be back to normal for these people. We'll be gone and that's what's best for them." I felt a frown form on my face. I almost forgot they don't live around here.

"No Dean, I don't think that is what's best for them. This might sound strange but I think I want to stay here, with her." I heard silence then Dean spoke once more. "Sam what's gotten into you? You only met this chick two days ago." I heard my couch sink in then Sam said, "Nothing has gotten into me Dean.

She's just- I want- I don't know what I want except one thing and that's her. I don't know what it is about her. Maybe it's her her laugh, the way her voice fits her beautiful face, or maybe it's her stunning y/e/c eyes that make me want to stay and keep her safe. I don't know, I just want her." My heart fluttered.

I walked down the stairs and when I did, Sams back was towards me. Deans eyes connected with mine and he just looked in between his brother and me. "Sam. . ." I said. He swung around and his face flushed pink. "You don't have to stay. Like your brother said, well be better off without you." I don't know where all this was coming from but my eyes immediately connected with Sam's.

Heartache pressed through his features. "Y/n I don't underst-" I cut him off, he shouldn't be sucked into my shitty world. I don't want him sucked into my shitty world. "Just leave Sam." I said with a dead stare. Tears were threatening to appear but I refused to let one slip.