Dean x reader: Scared to be lonely Part 4

*I'm sorry this took so long to get out*

Recap:
Sam took Dean and set him in the front seat of the Impala as I walked to the trunk and set the weapons and the bag inside. I leaned against it the back of the Impala, holding the dirty bloody rag to my wound. I heard Sam close the passenger seat door. Sam came around and just stared at me. "He passed out again. We should get back to the motel so we can patch you up then get back to the bunker so he can get better." I nodded and stood up straight. Sam closed the trunk and said, "He's going to be okay Y/n." I just shook my head. "That's not what I'm worried about Sam. I don't think it was him I talked to last night. It was probably that damn shifter." Tears started rushing down my face more and more.

Sam came over to me and pulled me into a hug. Well a half hug without hurting me more than I was already hurting from the wound. "Well figure it out Y/n. Come on, let get going." We walked around to the Impalas doors and opened them. We both got in then he started her up. All I could do is stare at Deans broken passed out body. The car lurched forward and we were on out way.

---

Once back at the motel we collected all our belongings and got the hell out of Dodge. Sam pulled the Impala into the bunkers garage. Dean was still somewhat weak so Sam helped him to his bedroom. All that went through my mind was the conversation Dean and I had that night. Was it even him? Was it the damn shifter? I sighed, finally stepping out of the car. Walking around to the trunk I grabbed all our bags and brought them inside. I saw Sam come towards me from the direction of Dean's room.

He grabbed his bag. "Dean's asking for you Y/n. I think you guys really need to talk. All Deans been saying is that he wants to apologize for what he did. So either he has memory loss or it was the shifter that you made up with." I felt tears prick my already red rimmed eyes from sleep deprivation. I nodded walking away from Sam, down the hallway and stopping in front of Dean's closed door. I sighed and knocked on the thick piece of wood. I heard heavy footsteps aproach before me behind the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a disheveled Dean.

"Y/n-" He smiled weakly and motioned for me to come in. "Here's your bag. Sam said you were asking for me?" I set his bag on his bed. I felt his presence behind me. I turned around and his hand wrapped with my own. "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I was just so overwhelmed with my emotions I never get to relieve that I guess I spaced out and freaked out. I didn't mean to shove you and injure you. I was just-" I smiled and kissed him. Our lips moved in slow motion it seemed. "I love you Dean Winchester." I said as our lips disconnected. He smirked, pecking my lips before resting his forehead onto mine. "I love you too."

There was a knock at the door, Sam appeared once Dean had opened it. "Kevin called. Says he got something for the trials. We should head over there of you're up for it." Sam smiled as he saw me take Deans hand and lace it with mine. Dean looked at me then back at Sam. "Yeah let's go." Dean kissed my cheek and Sam left. Dean took my bag from me and got his again. "Say.. How about after this we go out? Maybe get some food, some drinks? Then maybe some quality time in Baby just driving 'round.. just me and you?" Dean asked swinging his arm around my shoulders. I smiled, "Sounds perfect." We left the bunker and went to see what Kevin had found.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A.n >Again sorry it took so long. I think my mind is slowly going to shit. I have writers block about 75% of the time. Anyway, stay safe bros and I'll see ya'll later.<

-Frankie ♡