Dean x Reader: Tshirt and Boxers

All I wanted to do was go to work and try to have a normal day. Apparently, that was to difficult to accomplish. So here I am, ankle deep in my new shoes in a mud puddle, drenched in vanilla ice cream because someone tossed there sundae in my face as a joke. I let out a shaky breath as I pull into my parking spot outside of my apartment. I turn off my car and lay my head softly on the steering wheel. Breathing in and out, trying to calm down.

I grab my bag and get out of my car. I lock it and walk over to the main doors. I walk through the lobby and press the up button for the elevator. I wait and wait till I hear a stinging ding, the doors open up and I step in. I hit the button for my floor and wait. The cringy elevator music rings in my ears, making my headache worse. The elevator stops and the doors open up. I walk a few feet and stop in front of my door. I unlock my door and step through the threshold.

My nerves calming because of the familiar scents around me. I place my bag in the counter along with my keys and lock the door behind me. I start taking off my ice cream soaked clothes as I enter my bedroom. I'm in a pair of underwear and a bra when I flip the light on and walk over to my closet. I hear someone clear their voice. I quickly cover my chest and jump back, letting out a minor scream. My eyes meet with the ones belonging to Dean Winchester.

"What the fuck are you doing here Winchester?" I yell, taking out my robe and wrapping it around my body. He chuckled and sat up. "Wow nice to see you too Y/n. I really feel welcome." I huffed as my hands came up to my head. Rubbing circles in my temples. "Dean seriously..." I shook my head and sat down across from him. "You really dont want me here, do you?" I looked at him and shook my head. "You just scared the shit out of me that's all. I kinda had a bad day."

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Anything I can do to turn that around?" I sat on the bed and turned to look at him. "If you want, you can stay and watch a movie with me." He smiled and nodded. "I'll make the popcorn." He got up, kissed my cheek and left my bedroom. A smile set upon my face. I changed out of my clothes. I put on a pair of shorts and t shirt. I put on the firestick and picked out "The Kissing Booth". It's one of my favorite movies.
-
The sunlight poured through my bedroom window. The warmth of someone's body radiated against my back. I slowly opened my eyes. The brightness burned my eyes. I turned in my current position. Dean laid next to me. I smiled and sat up. I carefully got out of bed without waking him up. I went to the bathroom to pee. Once I entered my bedroom Dean was sat against the headboard. I saw that he was scrolling through some movies. His eyes immediately set on me as I appeared.

"So what's for breakfast?" I rolled my eyes.

Supernatural Fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें