Dean x Reader: Home for Christmas

Warning: child birth
Word Count: 1,000
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other than the soft jazz coming from the old record player, the bunker was silent. I could hear the rush of the blizzard pounding against the outer concrete walls of the bunker and it was earily calming as I sipped on my hot chocolate. I heard the creek of the hinges on the bunker door open and the stomping of boots shaking off the crunchy snow as the iron door close. "Sweetheart! We're back! Where are you?" I heard them talk amungst themselves before setting my hot chocolate on the coffee table and getting up. "I'm in the Den!"

The footsteps became louder as did the chatter. "I'm was just telling Sam and my mom how awesome it would have been if you had came with us on this hunt but obviously you couldn’t have. You would have loved the get up on the victims house." Dean stepped around the couch a brought me into a hug and a short kiss on the lips. He placed a hand on my swollen belly. "How's our little ankle bitter? He didn't move yet did he?" I smiled and we all took a seat on the couches around us.

"Not yet but, I feel it's going to come soon." I placed my hand on top of his and looked into his green eyes. "I was going to finish decorating the tree but I'm not tall enough to put the angel on top and I certainly wasn't going to get a ladder." Sam and Dean chuckled and I saw Sam get up and collect the angel from its packaging box. He walked over to the freshly cut Christmas tree and reached up to place the angel.

I heard a swoosh of air and then a deep raspy sounding out in my ears. "You know I still don't understand why you humans put an angel on top of your Christmas trees each year." Cas walked over to me and placed a hand on my belly. "Is everything okay Cas?" Deans voice broke through the jazz. "Everything is fine. I'm just making sure he's okay. It's strange though. Y|n your in your last trimester and he still hasn't made any move meant. He could just be very docile. Are you feeling okay Y|n? Are you feeling any pain?"

Cas took his hand off my belly and sat down across from Sam. "I feel fine. I was having some cramps earlier-" The sudden rush of wetness between my legs is what brought my mind to attention. "Y|n I think your water just broke." Dean said standing up in a panic. "Well no shit Dean." I felt a sharp pain rip through my body as I went to stand up. "And those are labor pains. We need to go to the hospital." I shook my heard 'no' and gripped Deans arm.

"There's no time. We are to damn far from the General and I am not having this baby in the back of your damn Impala." I heard a swoosh and looked up to see Cas had left. "I'll get some blankets and some pillows." Sam said before fluttering out of the room. "Here sit on my floor Y|n. Dean get behind her." Dean followed his mother's instructions and helped me off the couch and onto the floor in front of him.

"It's hurts so much." I said as I fell back against Dean, clutching his arms that were around me. Sam came back into the room with blankets, pillows and some towels. A towel was placed under me. "I know honey but you're going to have to give me a nice big push. Okay?" Mary said kneeling in front of my now open legs. I nodded and held onto Dean a little tighter than I should have. I heard him hiss behind me as my nails made tiny crevices into his supple flesh. "Just push baby. It's going to be okay." I snapped before I could even think about what to say.

"Shut the fuck up Dean. You don't know how it feels to have a human being pushing out of a hole the size of a dime." I heard laughter coming from behind us. Probably from Sam. I started to push and felt myself being stretched to my limits. I felt hot teats run down my hot cheeks. "Okay that was a good one. Just one more and we're home free."

Mary said as she held out her hands to catch the baby. I felt another gush of liquid come out of me before I felt the pressure and pain subside. My heard fell back onto Deans shoulder and I felt him kiss my cheek. "Hey look at that. My girl had a baby." I heard the happiness in his voice become distant. "Y|n?" The darkness came and washed over me. Drowning me.

I heard soft jazz playing in the background. Gentle voices soon came into the noise. "Hey look Maverick. I think your mommy is starting to wake up." I felt hand slip into mine. Automatically had the sense to squeeze back a response. I opened my eyes and looked up at to see my beautiful boyfriend holding our newborn baby. "Hey. How you feeling?" I nodded and smiled. "Rested. How long was I out?" He returned the smile and looked back down at our son. "Only a couple hours, maybe three or four."

I nodded, squeezing his hand again. "Do you wanna hold him?" Dean asked kneeling in front of the couch I was currently on. I nodded and he carefully handed the baby over to me. I felt a couple hot tears on my flushed cheeks again. I saw his eyes look over and focus on me. I saw a toothless smile appear. Dean came closer to me and gave me a longing kiss. "Looks like this is his first Christmas. Merry Christmas and happy birthday my sweet boy."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

*Merry Christmas Everyone.*