-Sam x Reader: Stay (part 3)

Normally the shifts I take would go at a slower pace giving me time to relax in between tables. This one seems to have taken up all of my energy. My eyes shifted to the clock as I handed one of the last tables their check and collected their dirty dishes once they had paid and left their table.

I finished off their table with my tip going in my pocket and putting their dishes into the wash bin in the back. I still had two tables to take care of when Amy, one of my coworkers, came up to me behind the counter. "Gen said you can leave early. She knows that really tall guy is waiting for you." I looked at her and she winked at me.

I pushed her and laughed a little. "Oh shh, tell Gen I said goodnight and thank you. Do you have a ride home? Is your dad coming to get you?" Amy was only seventeen. She doesn't drive yet. "No Gen said she'll drive me." I looked at her then swiped my card, it beeped. It was telling me that I clocked out. "If anything changes text me. I'll be here in a heartbeat sweetheart."

She smiled and I patted her on her back. She nodded and smiled back. I grabbed my bag and walked towards Sam. Who of which stood by the end of the counter, waiting patiently. "Dean went to the bar down the road. He left me the keys to his car but we should check on him and see if he wants a ride. I hope you don't mind, he hasn't texted me or anything and it's nearly one am." Sam said as he took my bag from my hands and held the door open for me as we left Cosmo's.

"Oh I don't mind. I drove here though. So I don't know what you want to do? I could just leave my car here and come get it tomorrow or whenever. I wasn't really expecting to get a ride home tonight." I hadn't noticed but I did park right next to the shinny black Impala. Am I really that out of it today? "I don't wanna inconvenience you or anything. We can take your car and just go give Dean the keys to the Impala."

I smiled at the thought of taking my car but how was Sam supposed to get back to where he was staying? "Then how will you get back to where your staying?" He looked at me then back to the two cars. "I could spend the night? If not I could just walk." My cheeks blushed lightly. "Do you wanna stay the night Sam?" Our eyes connected and my heart melted. "If only you want me to. It's your place, your decision. I mean, I really wouldn't mind if I could but It's okay if I can't."

He stated walking a little bit closer, the space closing drastically quick. "Yeah, I guess you could spend the night. What's the harm in one night?" I said cautiously stepping closer and closer until I felt his hands snake onto my hips, our eyes never leaving each others. "Just one night?" He asked leaning down to catch my lips to match his own. "Don't push your luck Winchester."

He smirked and our lips connected like butter melting on hot toast. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as his arms connected around my lower torso, bringing me closer with each stroke my lips would allow. "Sam? Sorry to interrupt this little make out session but, can I have the keys to Baby? Candy and I have somewhere to be."

The moment was soon broken due to our lips disconnecting and Sam digging in his front left jean pocket for the keys to the Impala. I watched as Sam unlock the car and grab his green bag off the back seat. Which I presume had clothes and other stuff inside. He threw the keys to Dean and the woman with red hair and a mini skirt on got into 'Baby' and reeved down the road.

"Let's get going." I said as I opened the drivers side door but was stopped by Sam's hand. "What are you doing?" He took my keys from my hand and backed me up into the door which lead it to close. "I'll drive, you relax in the passenger seat." His body pressed up against mine and he towered over me like the Eiffel Tower would stand over the French.

"Is that right? Whatever, do whatever you want Sam." I pushed him off me lightly and walked over to my passengers door. I opened the door and got in swiftly. I saw Sam have some trouble due to his size though. I stifled a laugh as he bumped his on the car roof. Once he got adjusted he started the car and looked at me. "What?"