-Sam x Angel!Reader: Positive

I threw the test in the small waste basket in the corner of the bathroom Sam and I both share. The stupid little test read 'positive' but, this didn't seem real. I couldn't be pregnant. We were so careful not to slip up. I, of course, was wrong. I am pregnant with Sam Winchesters baby and I'm fucking terrified.

What will he say?

What will he do?

Would he want to keep it?

Would he still want me?

Questions upon questions rattles in my head as it pounds as a gigantic headache making me feel more ill about the situation at hand. I blow a large breath out of my lungs and walk out of the bathroom and into Sam and I's bedroom. I sit on the edge of our bed and look towards his side of the white sheeted bed. It was made and it was cold. He hasn't been here in a couple days. Sam, Dean and Mary had left the bunker after we had killed the British Men of Letters due to Lucifer being back in the game to claim his son.

The Nephilim.

I tried convincing Sam to let me go along and help him but he refused because he said it was much to dangerous because of the condition I was in. I had been shot in the lung, but I was able to heal myself but not all the way. I wasn't at full power and that wasn't good enough for Sam. Honestly I couldn't blame him for refusing to not have me tag along. He wanted me safe and I wasn't going to argue with him. He's the love of my life. My soulmate. I trusted him enough to make the right decision.

Which brings me back to this question.

Would he want to keep it?

Would he want to keep this Nephilim?

Even if I didn't survive this baby's birth, would he still want him or her?

I heard a loud slam of metal sound throughout the silent bunker. I got up and opened my half way opened door. I heard talking which led to yelling then something slamming and then silence once more. I walked passed the library and into the room which had a giant table with a map of the world on it. Sam stood at one end of the large map table. I saw a smashed liquor bottle on the floor but something was missing.

I scanned the room and noticed Dean was nowhere in sight. I presumed he went back outside because I would have saw him walk passed me in the hallway leading to the other rooms. Sam didn't notice me at first until I spoke. "Hey Sam." I noticed my voice was shaking. Should I tell him now or wait? Sam turned to me and gave me a weak smile. "Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling?" We met each other in the middle of the room. He wrapped his arms around me and let out a shakey breath. He was on edge.

"I'm okay but Sam, what's wrong? What happened while you were gone? Did- did someone die?" I let out and small aired out chuckle. I looked as his smile altered. He looked like he was going to cry. "No Sam. Who-?" He just lost it. I saw tears fall from his eyes and land on his red jacket that he wore. "I'm so fucking sorry Y/n." I took his hands in mine and had him sit down in one of the old wooden chairs that were near us. "Sam just calm down. Tell me what happened baby. Who died?" He just covered his face with his hands and sobbed.

I have know him for years now and never in my time with this beautiful man have I ever seen him break down like this. "Sammy please." I felt my emotions get the best of me and felt my heart start to break slowly as the sight of him crying broke me into two pieces. He brought me onto his lap and just held me close. I heard the roar of the Impala sounding from outside the bunker doorway then silence which was followed by two pairs of footsteps. That must be Dean and Mary. I looked towards the door as it opened slowly.

I felt it. I felt the power as the Nephilim walked in front of dean with ease. My eyes looked towards Dean's and all I saw was pain and anger. Mary wasn't behind them and neither was Kelly Kline or my older brother Castiel. I got up Sam's lap and backed away as Dean led the Nephilim down the staircase and over towards Sam. Who of which was now standing tall and was protectively standing in front of me. I backed away from all three of them. The irony of this situation was bittersweet.