Dean x Reader: I'll do me and you do you.

"I don't get why I'm getting the silent treatment Y/n. What did I do?" I walked passed Dean and slammed the bathroom door behind me. I felt hot tears welling up in my eyes as I slide down the flat piece of wood behind me. I heard Dean's voice and the doorknob jiggle. The tears rolled down my cheeks as I made a silent sob. Sucking air into my breathless lungs. I silently cried as I heard Dean let out a ragged breath and walk away, leaving me to my own self  deprecation. The emptiness of the bathroom seeped into my ears as I rub my eyes to remove the tiredness and left over tears.

I stood up and slowly peeled off my clothes. I turned the steel knob in the shower and adjusted the water to a perfect burn. My sore muscles will thank me later, my skin not so much. As I stepped under the hot spray I saw a pinkish red pool at my feet and rotate in the drain. I pushed my hair back as I felt the water rinse the blood out of my [h/c] hair. I picked up my gray rag and squirted out a reasonable amount of bodywash onto the soft material. I closed the top on the bottle and set it back on the side shelf.

I started with my arms, wiping away the grime and blood that soaked my limbs. Next was my neck and shoulders, the deep lacerations I would have to immediately stitch up once I was finished showering. Lastly, I dragged the rag down my bare legs and stripped away the rest of the grime and bloody that covered my bruised knees. I rung out the rag and hung it on a hook. I picked up a bottle of shampoo. Sloshing some into the palm of my hand and then massaging some into my hair. I closed my eyes and felt the water and shampoo clense my hair of the dirtiness.

I finished off my shower with some conditioner then turned off the hot spray. I stood there as I felt my wounds throb in pain. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I shoved my ruined clothes into the extra garbage bag we kept in here for soiled clothing and towels. I unlocked the door and turned off the light on my way out. I walked down the hallway and into my bedroom, number 12. I locked the door once it was shut. Once my body was dry I put on a pair of pajama shorts and a oversized tshirt.

I towel dried my hair so it wasn't dripping and took out my medkit. I can't stitch these up myself so I would have to ask one of the guys. I huffed and opened up my door. I walked a few feet and knocked on Dean's door. "Dean?" The door wasn't fully closed so it popped open, he wasn't inside. I turned and started walking towards the library when I heard voices reverberating off the kitchen walls. "Dean maybe shes just frustrated and tired. I mean come on man. Ever since mom and Jack got stuck in bizarro world you've been working all of us nonstop. Look, I know you want to get mom and Jack back, so do I, but going on every hunt across the continental US isn't going to bring them back any sooner."

I heard the pop of caps of beers opening up and the pull of the chairs scraping on the concrete floor. "Until we find a way of bringing them back I need to keep busy or I might go crazy. She has a choice in going with us or not. I'm not forcing her to do anything." I heard a huff, "The only reason why she keeps tagging along with us is because of you Dean. She feels like if she doesn't go you'll either die or just give her shit for not helping out. Just chill out for a week or two." I felt like that was a good time for me to make myself known. I walked into the kitchen with my medkit in hand and walked to the far end of the table.

"Can one of you patch me up? I can't reach." Silence was thrown my way. I looked down at the kit as I whispering. I heard a sigh and then saw a hand reach out for my own. "Come on sweetheart." My eyes met with Dean's. I let a small smile on my lips as he softly placed a hand on my lower back. He guided my down the hallway and into his room. He told me to sit down on the foot of his bed as he took the kit from my hands. I took off my shirt and covered half my chest and my stomach. Dean took out a needle and some thread. "This might sting a little."

I rolled my eyes and looked away as he made the first stitch. I could barely feel the pain from the needle moving in and out of my skin because the pain in my heart was much more advance. "Okay I'm done." He left my reachable grasp to clean up the medkit. I carefully pulled the shirt onto my body. I left the room without saying another word. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't be around his touch, smell and constant staring. Before I could reach my door I felt a callous hand grip my wrist. "Wait Y/n. Talk to me. Look at me."

I slowly turned to him and looked up into his forest green orbs for eyes. "I dont know what to say Dean." I felt my cheeks become hot. "Well I do. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry if you feel run down because I've been pushing you to hard or if I have been a sick lately. I just want my mom and Jack back. Look, from now on how about you pick when we go on a hunt? I dont want you to feel forced into doing something you dont want to." My wrist fell from his grip. "No how about I'll do me and you do you. You're not pressuring me into anything. Dean I- I cant do this."

I walked away from him and into my room. He can never know that I fell for him. He can never know what I did tonight to save him. Crossroad deals and love never turn out the way you want them to. I took a piece of paper out of my notebook and sat down on my bed. I was only given a few hours. I only have one left. Midnight was slowly coming to and I have yet created my goodbye letter.

All i wrote on the paper was DNR. Do not resuscitate. I didn't want to be brought back just to live with all my mistakes and sorrows. I didn't want to love someone who didnt know the real me. I was a liar and that's how I was going to die. I wrote I'm sorry as I heard the clock stop on my bedside table. "Shit." I heard a soft pop and I saw someone standing in front of me. "Make it quick and soundless. I'm trying not to make a noise." The demon nodded and I saw his hand moved in a swift motion. Then I felt nothing.
.....
A.n. there will not be a part 2. -f