-Sam x Aubrey: Clowning Around

Requested by: Speedy_Squirrel

...

Winter had just fell upon Lebanon, Kansas. The weather forcast calls for a heavy blizzard to come washing across the sunflower state. Dean, Brandi, Sam and Aubrey all gather around I'm the living room to watch a couple of movies to hold out during the storm.

"So which movie do you want to watch first?" Brandi asks standing in front of her two best friends and her boyfriend of a year and a half now. "Well what are our choices babe?" Dean asks getting comfortable on the couch. I sat down next to Sam and pulled the blanket over us but leaving a minimal distance in between.

"Well i have picked out three movies. The Shallows, Titanic, and Mean Girls." I looked at the movies she was holding up. The Shallows was a good movies when it came out. "I'm going to pick The Shallows." Sam said looking at Brandi. She looked at me. I nodded and looked at Dean and he nodded to.

"The Shallows it is I guess." Brandi said taking the disc out of the case and popping it into the DVD player. A few trailers popped up before the actual movie, I got up and started moving towards the kitchen. "I'm going to make popcorn. You guys want beers I'm guessing?" I asked pointing at my three friends. Brandi nodded and so did Dean.

Sam on the other hand said, "Let me give you a hand with that." I smile and continued making my way to the kitchen with Sam in tow. I walked over to the cupboard, opening it and trying to reach the popcorn box on the top shelf when a strong body was pressed up against mine.

His hand slipped on my waist and an arm reached above mine and grabbed the box of popcorn, bringing it down to my eye level. I quickly closed the cupboard and turned to look at Sam and his one hand on my waist. "I forgot I put it up there last time so I knew you couldn't reach it."

His body was still pressed up against mine. I gripped one side of the box as my brown eyes met his hazel ones. I hadn't noticed how close we were until I could feel his sweet minty breath hit my face. His face was coming down to meet my own and I felt the popcorn box slip from our hands and hit the floor.

The hand that was holding onto the box come over to my cheek and caresses it softly. Our eyes move from one another's lips, like if we were both asking one another for permission. Once we were close enough to mash our lips together the lights and all power throughout the bunker cut out making us both jump away from each other in surprise.

"Sam!" I heard Dean shout from the other room. Sams eyes were torn from mine and I stood there gripping the counter, trying to make sense of what had just almost happend. Sam left them room and I followed shortly after. I walked through the hall to the living room and saw Sam and Dean talking about why the power was out but I didn't see Brandi.

There was a close of a door and then some footsteps. "Well the power in the electrical room is out too and it won't turn back on. It's probably the box outside that had cut off." Brandi came out of the hallway and into the living room with a couple of flash lights.

She flashed one in my face and giggled. "Why are you all blushy blushy?" Then Dean pointed a flash at Sam and started smirking. "You too Sammy." Sam stood there awkwardly as I walked over to Brandi, took a flashlight and said, "Stop clowning around. Let's just go fix the box outside before it gets any colder in here."

My eyes floated between Dean and Sam then at Brandi. "I'm not going outside. It's too cold out there and I'm not trying to get stuck in the snow." Brandi said and Dean nodded in agreement. I sighed and looked at Sam. "I'm going to get my coat. I'll just check it then."

I walked towards the bunker door and put on my boots then my heavy winter coat, a hat, scarf and a pair of gloves. I heard heavy footsteps behind me, it was Sam. He had his boots on, his coat, a hat and gloves on. "I'm not letting you go out there alone. Especially during this storm." I nodded then opened up the bunker door with a giant smile on my face.