-Dean x Reader: Scared to be lonely. (Part 1)

<SMUT AND CURSING WARNING / the reader is in love with Dean but they both "hate" each other. They're afraid of falling in love because they both have been hurt in the past.>

The rain was heavy. Each raindrop was over powering the silence that rested inside the Impala which was parked on the side of some one lane road in the middle of Kansas. Baby simply couldn't be driven because the rain was just to much to handle so she is resting until it subsides.

In the drivers seat is Dean Winchester. The six foot something, brownish blonde, candy apple green eyed man who had nothing to say. In the passenger seat was his much taller six foot something, chestnut brown, hazel eyed younger brother Sam Winchester who was trying to keep the peace but was failing miserably. In the backseat sat Y/f/n Y/l/n. She was deffinetly special in her own way. A simple description of her height, hair, and eyes wouldn't make up how beautiful she truly is. Yet another hunt gone wrong. One missed step and one wrong word had gotten two people brutally murdered by the hands of a demon.

So here the three sat. In the Impala. In the rain. On the side of the road in the middle of Kansas and this starts it.

***
Reader's POV

"So get this." Sam came into the kitchen as I sat at the small wooden chocolate table reading a book in the corner of the room while Dean stood at the counter eating a sandwich. "What's up dude?" Dean asked with a mouth full of ham and whatever else was on that sandwich. "Please don't talk with food in your mouth. It's rude and disgusting no less." I said and set my book on the table. Dean glared at me then opened his mouth so I could see the reminisce of his sandwich. "I'm gonna-" I went to yell at him but Sam stopped me. "Guys stop. Dean stop being a jerk." Dean held his hands up in defense. "Whatever bitch. Now what did you want to tell us?" He asked eating the last of his sandwhich.

Sam just shook his head and continued on telling us that he found a case involving a some demons. Sam didn't really go into too much detail about the case that we should just get there as soon as possible. So we left the kitchen to go to out seperate bedrooms to collect some clothes and weapons to take with us on the road. As my bag was full of clothes and weapons a knock sounded through the quiet room. "Come in." I said as I grabbed my phone off the bed. The door opened to reveal Sam with a bag hanging off his shoulder. "Are you ready to head out? We should try to make it there before the storm hits or we'll be stuck out there for a couple extra days. I grabbed my bag off the bed and looked at Sam.

"Yeah let's go." He nodded and walked away, down the hallway. I walked out the room after turning off the light and closing the door. I walked down the hallway and just as I was about to turn the corner I was laid out on the floor with the biggest headache coming on. I held my head and looked up to see Dean on the floor as well. "Watch where you're going Winchester." I said as I got up, picked up my bag and my phone then continued walking around the corner. "I'm sorry, I thought your highness was already in the car and I was trying to hurry up." I saw him get up and walk right into his room. I shook my head and walked passed the library and the map room to the bunker stairwell which led to the bunkers main door. Sam stood there holding open the door.

"Dean let's go man! Don't wanna get caught in this storm!" I heard Deans faint voice yell, "I'm coming hold on!" Then I heard Sam close the door behind Dean. They both walked up the stairs and placed their bags with my own into the Impalas trunk. I was already sitting in the backseat, waiting patiently. Dean got into the drivers seat and Sam got into the passengers seat. "And ya'll say I take long." I huffed and sat back after I put my seat belt on. "So fucking sorry we can't all be like you princess." Dean sounded just as the roar awoke in the Impala. "What was even taking you so long? Did you forget your Busty Asian Beauties nudey mag?" I snorted and looked out the window as the car jerked forward and started picking up speed.