Cas x Deanna: The Bar Down the Way

Requested by: Speedy_Squirrel
~~~~
"My god Dean how many times do I have to tell you this? Pie is not a breakfast, lunch and dinner food!" I said taking the pie away and putting a plate of greens in front of him. Deans face twisted in disgust. "Come on Dee, you can't be serious with this rabbit food diet! I'm not Sam." I heard a contained snicker come from behind us. "There's no use Deanna. Deans not going to eat our kind of food. Just give it a couple years and he'll realise that all that pie and bacon is really killing him."

Sam pulled up a chair and took the salad away from my twin. "Shut up Sam." Dean grumbled, getting up and grabbing the plate of pie from my hands. He walked out of the room and I heard his door slam shut. "Well someone has an attitude problem." I just shook my head and started eating my salad. "Don't worry about him. He's probably just mad that you had the lady balls to take away his pie." My body shook with laughter as I continued to finish off my salad. I held my fork in mid air when Sam and I heard the creek of the hinges on the bunker door open.

"We wern't expecting any visitors today were we?" Sam shook his head no and we both got up. We both exited the kitchen and slyly made our way towards the map room. Once in view we saw the back of a tan trenchcoat. "Oh hey Cas! Didn't know we'd be expecting you today." Sam said and gave the angel a hug. Cas smiled and brought me into a warm embrace. "I just thought I'd pop by and see how things are going with that broken arm of yours Dee." I smiled and gazed up at the angel. "Everything's going great. I can't go out on hunts but you know it's good." Cas smiled as we heard a door open. "That must be Dean." Sam said as we all took a seat around the map table.

Dean walked into the room rocking a leather jacket and black shades. "Where are you going?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. "To the bar down the way. Wanna come? Oh hey Cas." Sam nodded, standing up, "I'm up for it." He said. "What about you and Cas?" Sam looked at me and Cas. I nodded, "Let me go change first. I'm pretty sure pj's aren't bar attire." I heard Sam chuckle as I slipped out of the room. I walked into my room and locked the door behind me. This is what I put on:

It wasn't anything too fancy or too casual

It wasn't anything too fancy or too casual. I put on my black fedora and grabbed my black shoulder bag. I opened my door, turned off my light and walked back to the map room. Once back to where I was I only noticed Cas was standing there. "Where did my idot brothers go?" I chuckled and walked closer to Cas. "They left ahead of us. Something about you taking forever to get ready. Which you were only gone for about ten minutes. Oh and you look stunning Deanna." I smiled as a blush set upon my cheeks. "Thank you Cas. Anyway we should get going."

I started walking towards the garage but Cas grabbed my arm before I could grab a set of keys to one of the old cars. A flash of white surrounded us within seconds and we stood outside the bar. "Wow Cas warn a girl when you're about to do that." I smiled and looked to see the Impala parked right out front. "My apologies Deanna. We should go inside, it's cold." Cas opened the door for me and gestured to come along. I gave him a smile and walked passed him. The door closed behind me and I felt Cas close to my back. I scanned the bar for my brothers.