Crowley x Taylor:

Requested by: Captain_Taylor
. . .
Things were quiet lately, which was unusual. I haven't seen Crowley in days. He's messing with the Winchesters again for only Chuck knows the reason why. His obsession with those boys is a bit unsettling. It seems he pays more attention to them than me. Maybe it's just my mind playing games on me but I just have this feeling that something is going to happen. Even though he is the king of hell, I love him.

It was about eleven thirty when Crowley came home. He was covered in dirt and was smelling like death. I looked up from my book that I held in my hands and set my tea back onto the side table. "It's about time. Where have you been and why are you all dirty?" He shut the door behind him and look over at me. "Don't worry about it." He left the room without saying another word. A few moments later I heard the bedroom door slam. He slammed it so hard I jumped. I sighed and put a placeholder in my book and set it aside.

I got off the couch and walked up to the closed door. I heard the shower in our shared bathroom running, when I opened the door. He had his bare back to me. He had his suit pants still on. "Were you with the Winchesters again?" I stood only a few feet away from him. "Yes I was. So what?" I shook my head as he turned around. "What? What's wrong?" He asked stepping closer to me. "Its nothing, forget about it." I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Love please. Talk to me."

I turned back around and started at him. "You know I dont like you toddling around with those boys. They bring out your bad side." He rolled his eyes and let go of my arm. "Seriously? This is what this is about? Just let it go." His expression was blank. "Crowley no seriously. You know hanging out with them annoys me but you do it anyway. I mean look at you. What did they have you do now? You're nothing but a mule to them! They only want to use you when its convenient to them."

"You shut your mouth. I can do whatever I damn well please." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yes you can but you know my history with them and you know I dont like them. C I'm trying to help you here. Why are you being like this?" He huffed, "Wow they try to kill you one time and suddenly they're bad people. Well honey so am I then! I kill and torture people all the fucking time! It's the business sweetheart. Dont like it then leave."

My heart dropped. All the anger left my body. Only to be replaced with emptiness. The emptiness I haven't felt in years. Crowley filled that void when I met him. He saw the look on my face and sighed. "You know I didnt mean it like that love." I nodded and turned to leave. He gripped my arm lightly. "Do you actually think about what you're going to say before you say it? I know things have been tough lately but never in a million years would I think you would choose Sam and Dean Winchester over me. I thought you... let me go."

But he didn't let go. If anything his grip got tighter around me as I felt him envelop me from behind. I tried to fight him off of me but he didnt release. "Stop fighting me!" He gripped my arms and spun me around. I was slammed into the wall with his lips attached to mine. I immediately melted into his rough needy kiss. His hands traveled down to my waist, pinning me. Our lips moved in a smooth motion with each others. He swiftly picked me up and placed me onto the bed. Our clothes quickly saying goodbye to our bodies and saying hello to the floor.

I shifted into a doggystyle position as Crowley slapped my ass a couple to times. "How bad do you want this love?" His fingers interlocked with my hair, pulling back. I moaned in satisfaction. "So bad. Please.. fuck me!" I felt the tip of his large cock press into my soaking wet pussy. I pressed back into his hip bones. Immediately being connected with warm in my hot tight hole, I moaned once more. "That's right. Moan for slut."

A harsh slap came down onto my ass. He started moving in a steady motion, our moans and juices mixing with each others. All I could think about was his giant cock fucking in and out of my throbbing wet pussy. He grabbed my hips, pushing in further with each hard thrust. I could feel his sick convulse inside of me, telling me he was close. "Where do you want my cum love?" But it was too late. I soon felt hot sticky ropes coat the inside of my walls. We both groaned in orgasmic ways.

Afterwards, I fell onto the bed completely drained. Crowley being the gentledemon that he is, cleaned us both up and got into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I'll try to not see the winchesters as much. Okay? I also didnt mean what I said about you leaving. It was a heat of the moment thing. I'm sorry Taylor." I snuggled into his embrace more and sighed. "Its okay. Just fuck me more often like that and I dont really give a fuck who you hang out with. I love you."

"I love you too T. Forever."