-Sam x Reader: Stranded Deep pt1

"How about we take a small vacation to the northern states, where it's always cold." I suggested to Sam, Dean and Chelsea, while sitting on a stool in the kitchen. We're all having lunch. It was the dead of winter and we desperately needed a break from hunting. "Where were you thinking babe?" Sam asked me grabbing my empty plate and his the setting them into the dishwasher the boys had just installed.

"Well, what about Alaska?"
. . .
It was cold, so very cold. It wasn't supposed to end up like this. It was just supposed to be a very quiet getaway weekend but then the snow got thicker and Dean lost control of the Impala, crashing right through a safety rail. Blood curtiling screams from the four of us filled the quiet frosty air. Well, other than the crunching, cracking and smashing of the Impala and our bodies. I blacked out when my head hit through the windshield and I was propelled from the Impala.

I saw the white light but it was quickly retracted when I felt my heart start beating again and felt a strong pair of hands pump on my chest up and down until I was coughing. It was blood in the corners of my mouth and I knew that wasn't a good sign. Blood from the mouth meant internal bleeding. Internal bleeding most likely meant death. I struggled to listen to the world around me let alone open up my eyes to see my savior.

When a small portion of my hearing did regain, I heard my name being said over and over again. "Please open your eyes baby. I need you to open you eyes Y/n. Please!" His voice is distant. His voice is scratchy and broken. It was Sam. Sam Winchester, my boyfriend of eight years. Sam Winchester, who stood at six foot four, two hundred and thirty pounds.

I began to pry my eye lids open with all the strength I could muster up. I was still unable to speak as my eyes become clear and glaze over with tears because of the sight before me. Sam Winchester, the man who had deep lacerations on his face and body with a large stick stabing him through his shoulder. The tears were real. They were real and they were not going away.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry Y/n! It's okay sweetheart! It's not as bad as you think! How do you feel, huh? Can you talk to me?" His voice was soothing to my damaged ears. I groaned when I felt a rush of pain come to my back and left leg as I tried to move. "No, no, no! Stay still.. I think you hurt your spine. You need to tell me what hurts though. Come on baby, talk to me."

I feel my jaw locking up once I open up my mouth to a certain degree. "Sam... Sammy it's my left leg. I t-think it's broken." He bent foward and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Okay so this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to go find Dean and Chelsea." I started shaking. "No Sam! Please don't leave me Sammy." I felt my tears become heavier at the terrifying thought of being left alone in the cold dense wilderness of Alaska.

"Baby I have to. I can't move you and there is no cell reception to call for help so I need to find Dean and send him to go get help if he's able to. I'll only be gone for five minutes. If I can't find him with that amount of time I will come back to you. No matter what okay?" I slowly nodded and he kissed my bloody lips and caressed my cheek softly before jumping up and running towards the wrecked Impala. I heard Sam's voice call out for his older brother, fade into the snowy winter night.

I focused on my breathing, in and out. I counted in my head. Only three hundred seconds, sixty seconds for five times. That wasn't so bad. The wind picked up and I didn't think it was possible to get any colder than I already was but I also didn't think the car was going to crash now look where we are. Through the wind I heard a twig snap and then another one. I tried to turn my head, sit up... anything to see where that noise was coming from and what was making it but when I went to move sharp pains throughout my entire body made me scream out loud.

I heard growling. My heart almost stopped once more. My ears must have widened as much as my eyes were. It was a wolf. A few howls let out. Scratch that, wolves. I heard the crunching of snow under there heavy paws as they approached me. I heard gunshots and yelling. "Get the hell away from her!" It wasn't just one person either. I heard two different types of guns going off. It was Sam and Dean. But where is Chelsea? I heard the howling, growling and stomping of paws leave into the distance.