Sam x Reader: Confessions After Revalations

Imagine Sam confessing his feelings to you during a fight after a hunt gone wrong:

---

"Y/n that was stupid and reckless! You could have gotten yourself killed!" Sam bellowed as him and I entered the muggy motel room in Denver, Colorado. We had just gotten back from a Wendigo hunt where I jumped in front of Sam so he wouldn't get jumped by the monster. Here we both are, me getting another lecture because I didn't want him to get hurt. "Sam seriously? Can we not do this right now?" Since I jumped in front of Sam I had sustained a couple of deep lacerations to the chest from the, now dead, Wendigo. I heard his heavy footsteps appear behind me and his grip on my arm was noticeable. "No I think we otta. Don't you? I mean come on. What were you thinking?" He scolded while the anger radiated off his tall broad shoulders. "I was thinking that I should save your ass before that Wendigo rips you to shreds." I unlatched his hand from my arm and started making my way towards the bathroom. "Come on Sam. Let's stop acting like you or Dean actually give about me." I turned back around as he opened his mouth to shout back a response. "You don't get it do you? I can't fucking loose you!" His voice was weak and strained. " The drop of a pin could be heard from the amount of silence that formed in the room. He let out a shaky breath. "I can't loose you because I'm in love with you." I was frozen, unable to say or move. He just let out an aired laugh and turned around to leave.
The door shut behind him and I collapsed on the dirty motel carpet.
..
>A.n: I know it's short, don't have my head chopped. I'm stressed becasue I have college and work... just give me time. Anyway want a part 2? Stay safe bros.<

-frankie ♡