Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.

You woke up to the sound of your father banging on your door. The dark oaken door shook with every bang of his fist.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed, NOW!" He screamed through the door, so you got up not wanting to make him mad this day. Standing up you felt a sharp pain in your side reminding you of last night. All I did was take a walk outside. There was no one in sight, why did he act like that towards me. You thought of this as you slowly stepped towards your dresser. Looking down at it you noticed a beautiful rose, much unlike what you thought of yourself. The rose being there didn't bother you because you loved them and their smell. As you grabbed some clothes to get dressed you felt watched again since you hated your body and didn't want to show it you shut the already open window and curtains. Walking back to your dresser you picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white off-shoulder t-shirt. You slid on a pair of a black combat boot and snagged your trench coat off the wooden chair in the corner as you walked out of your room. Not hearing your father you suspected he was already outside in the backyard trimming a bush or something "productive" till you got off of work. You quickly walked outside skipping breakfast because you'd just eat there. Snagging the keys of the keychain you headed to your car. It reminded you of your mother because she had bought it for your 16th birthday a few days before she died when you were only 15. 

You opened the door of your black '69 Dodge Challenger with a hellcat. Hearing the car hum to the life you back out of the driveway and headed off to work. Your job was a simple one, not very hard. The job was stocking shelves at the local store, they didn't make you wear a uniform because no one did. You pulled into a parking spot and stepped out of the car hearing a whistle from across the street. There he stood, no of the jackasses of the small town you lived in. You never knew his name, but he knew you, starting across the street you could see his facial features. He had medium black hair, with stubble on his chin. His tight black t-shirt showed off muscles that you weren't interested in, his faded blue jeans weren't as tight as his shirt. He wore white Nikes with his outfit, as he walked closer to you he seemed to not to focus on you but something behind you. It's probably just Joe, be is a big scary man. The man just stared behind you and then ran away with a horrified look.

"I'll see you later babe," he yelled running down the sidewalk. Turning around you saw no one, confused you walked into the store and took off your coat.

"Here she is...the prettiest girl in town," Joe, your boss, said jokingly from behind a counter, "I'll take your coat and in the storage room there are a few boxes you need to open and put the items in it on the shelves."

"Okay, thanks to Joe, you're the best," you said calmly handing him the trench coat, putting on the name tag, and walking towards the back of the store. As you reached the back of the store, you saw a young man waving you over.

"Ma'am can you please tell me where the condoms are located at," he said staring at you. His reddish-brown hair was a medium length it fit his ginger pale face very well. He looked about 6' 3", very thin no muscles. He was wearing a dark brown sweatshirt and black jeans with brown converses.

"Umm, they are up by the cash register. May I ask why you need them? You look only 15," you stated pointing in the general direction of them.

"Well, my dear. I'm gonna have sex with my girlfriends, and may you know I am 16," stated glaring at you. That's when you noticed he started staring at your breasts and he had an evil look in his eye, "They may not want it, but I'm horny as fuck. So I should relieve some of this on you." When he said that you got chilled to the bone, especially when he looked up at you with an evil glint in his eye. That's when it happened, he lunged at you and pinned you to the ground with his hand over your mouth not letting you scream. He chuckled deeply as you struggled against him. He may not have muscles but he sure is strong. You thought as you struggled even more. Cameras! Joe will be watching the cameras since I'm back here. You moved so you were visible to the camera so Joe could see you. That's when you heard it, you heard Joe running towards you two. The man that pinned you down was taking your shirt off to reveal your (f/c) lacy bra.

"What do you think you are doing?" you heard Joe say. The man quickly tried to run past Joe, but he was caught, "Again I ask when the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Having a little fun, back off old man," the man snapped at your boss. That when you realized Joe had rippling muscles and was wearing a tight red shirt with blue jeans and his usual black Nike shoes. He had the man by his shoulders tightly.

"Get out of my store and never come back or near her again, or so help me God I don't shoot you," Joe said dropping the man letting him run away, "Are you okay, (y/n)? I'm sorry for letting him get that far." He said gesturing towards you being shirtless.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, Joe," you said reaching over and grabbing your shirt and putting it back on, "Your the best thanks for being there, again." Standing up you looked at him and smiled, he was the only person you smiled at because he acted like the father you wish you had.

"It's okay, I would let anyone hurt you if I could stop it. Your dad get you again?" His question startled you for a minute then you remembered the wrapping. He constantly told you to just run away and leave him.

"Yeah he did, I'll be fine Joe I swear. I'd honestly rather have a different father." Walking towards the storage room you said that.

"(Y/n) wait, if he got your side you shouldn't lift heavy boxes. Go take the register, don't even start complaining about it." You stopped walking and turned around and sighed.

"Fine, thanks, Joe." You walked past him to the front of the store and stood near the register. After a while of standing around, you walked into a food aisle and grabbed a small bag of chips and bought them and started eating them since your stomach had started to growl. Hearing the bell ring you set the bag of chips to the side and looked to see who came in. It was Serena, Joe's wife.

"Hello, (y/n). How are you today?" the brunette asked me kindly while grabbing a bag of BBQ Twist Feridos chips. When she turned around you could see her tan complexion with her olive-green eyes and a bright smile.

"I am good, how are you today?" you asked scanning the bag of chips for her, "Your total is $1.35." As you put it in a bag and handed it to her she handed you the money and looked at you excitedly.

"I'm great. Do you wanna know the good new between me and Joe?" she looked so happy saying that. Joe must be one lucky man to have her, she is so sweet and kind. You thought to yourself.

"Sure why not?" you said looking at her expectantly.

"Okay, so you know me and Joe have been trying to have a baby for a while now?"

"Yes, I do know, he is hoping you can get pregnant so he can have a daughter that looks like you. Are you pregnant?" you said getting excited.

"Yes I am, well I think and hope I am," she looked so happy and giddy, "Don't tell Joe yet, I don't want to get his hopes up to high."

"I promise I won't," you said and smiled at her and she returned it. As she walked out of the store you looked at the time and saw that you should get ready to leave for your second job. Joe knew about it and would let you leave early to get ready. You quickly grabbed your black trench coat and walked to the door. "JOE I'M LEAVING FOR MY SECOND JOB. BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW!" You yelled and walked out hearing Joe reply with an 'Okay, be safe.'