Part 14

Offenderman's P.O.V.

It has been three days since I last heard from Raven. Those bastards better not have locked her up as a wolf. A low growl escaped from my lips. Oh how I will kill those bastards when I find them. Kagekao was up walking around now so it seems that she isn't injured or he would be too. 

"Master, I'll follow the road again and try a different direction." Kagekao has been trying that for the last three days. He never finds anything, all he really finds is another 4-way stop. 

"Kage...Wh-" I was cut off but him seemingly getting mad.

"Master, you said we will not give up on trying to find them, even if it kills us. I'm gonna go and look again while you try and think of something." He was so lucky that I wasn't as strict as my older brother Slenderman. Kagekao would be dead if he said that to him. I couldn't get another word out before he walked out the door with ultimate sass. Laughing to myself at the sass-filled proxy I felt a nudge in my mind. It was like someone was trying to reach out to me. It was gone before I could open the barrier to let it in. 

"I'll just leave it open incase it happens again, or if Kage needs me." I talked out loud to myself, mainly when I was alone or under stress. Hours has passed since Kage left and the nudge in my mind happened. Maybe it was Kagekao needing help or it was Raven. If it was Kagekao it would have kept coming but if it was Raven... She may have had only a split second of human form before having to go back to not reveal herself. I teleported to the last location of seeing her, by the road. The tranq dart still laid there on the ground, neither of us wanted to touch it at all. A voice behind me startled me.

"Maybe it's time we ask for Smile's help. I mean he's a good tracker, isn't he?" It was my male proxy.

"Maybe it is time, but there is no certainty that Jeff will allow it. I mean Smile is Jeff's dog." I responded as hope started to resurface again. 

"Then we will make him help us, won't we Master?" Kage asked, the response he got from me was only a nod.

"We head to Slender's mansion in a few hours, get prepared. They may be a little hostile to you for they don't know about you, or Raven," with that he nodded and headed back to the house, "We will save you both no matter what." Standing up from the kneeling position I was in, I walked back to my home.

~A Few Hours Later~

"Master, why don't they know about us?" Kage ask when we set foot in the Slender woods. We were walking because one does not just teleport into the mansion with their proxy(s). 

"They don't know because then more would try and become either Trender, Splendor or my proxies instead of Slenders. Now that will be ruined. Just don't worry Kagekao stick next to me and speak only english." I felt him get closer and nod. He had to also only speak english because any foreign language my anger them. He knew that I'll be doing all the talking though. When we finally reached the mansion Kage gasped at the size and all the detail of it.

"It's so, so big." Astonishment was heavy in his voice which made me cringe. The home that we live in wasn't this grand or detailed but it was a home. Before I had the chance to knock of the heavy, dark oak, wooden door a man, about 5' 11", opened the door.

"Hello Sexual Offenderman, what brings you here?" The voice has deep and masculine but there was the hint that he was a smoker. There was no facial feature because he was wearing a mask. The mask was white with black eyes and a feminine mouth and weird elbow macaroni shaped eyebrows. It was obviously Masky.

"Hello Masky, is Jeff here?" I let no emotion seep into my voice as I spoke.

"Yeah he is in his room, you know where it is?" He question me with the last part.

"The one with knife marks on it saying Jeff with blood-stains on the door." Masky nodded and opened the door for me and Kage to walk in. Eyes just watched me walk inside, they just stared. It's probably because I haven't been here for a very long time. Soon the eyes traveled to the boy walking behind me. I could just feel Kagekao tense up as whispering started happening.

Kagekao, walk right next to me with your head up not down. Show strength and don't look or talk to them, they my try to kill you. As soon as I told Kage this he did exactly what I said. The whispers got louder and he walked next to me not behind me. He threw his shoulders back and followed up the stairs behind me now. A sly smile tugged at the corners of my mouth when I saw the proxies of Slenderman at the foot of the stairs watching him. Soon enough we reached the door that led to Jeff's room. The sweet scent of blood emanated from the room.

"Kage, stay right here and don't let anyone in alright?" I ask my proxy as he leaned on the wall next to the door. 

"Alright Offender, have at thee." He gestured towards the door causing a small deep laugh to come from me. Opening the door I saw Jeff laying on his bed with Smile, petting him.

"Jeff I need to talk to you really quickly about something." I stated as the door shut behind me causing Smile to look up at me.

"If you're gonna offer a rose to me the answer is no so get out." A maniacal laugh followed behind this statement. 

"No, I need Smile to track something of mine for me. It is very important I get her back," I stated quiet loudly at him then fall into a whisper, "both of them." The quizzical look from the boy with the carved smile made me almost laugh.

"Her? Like a female?" The amusement dropped from his voice quickly. It had only been one other time that I asked for his help. It was help to save a woman in a toxic relationship. Her daughter didn't know about it, but she mother was constantly abused by her father til the day he burned the house down with her inside.

"Yes...like a female." We both stood in silence only being able to get light gestures of confusion from Smile.

"Alright, we will hel-" He was cut off the a loud thump up against the wall near the door. Quickly we both opened to door and look out to see Kagekao held up against the wall by his throat. Jane and Nina were both there. Jane holding Kagekao up while Nina watched for Pastas. Rage boiled in me at the sight of Kage being choked by someone. I could tell instantly that the lack of air was getting to him quickly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY PROXY?!?" Rage must have seethed from my voice coating the air around us because Jeff started to look mad.

Jane, still holding Kagekao in the air, looked at me with a glare soon followed by Nina. I had to suppress a laugh that wanted to be set free. The staring went on for about 10 minutes before I felt Kage start to pass out.