Part 26

~Happy Valentines Day!!!!!~

Your P.O.V.

You woke up to the sound of someone hitting a punching bag downstairs. It could only be one person to do that. Going to sit up you found you couldn't do that, there was a long white arm wrapped around your waist that led to a slumbering Offenderman. Being in his arms caused you to feel safe and ever want to leave, but the sound of someone punching something made you get up. Slipping down the stairs and into the kitchen you saw all you needed. A bottle of whiskey and a shot glass was missing, Raven, it was Raven in the training room throwing fists. Deciding you wanted to see what she was actually doing you looked into the training room. Sand covered the floor as three punching bags lay open and tossed to the side. She seemed stuck in a certain rotation of movements, it all seemed that it was drilled into her head. You heard her muttering two names back and forth, Lina and Acon.

It was a better choice that you turned around and walked away instead of staying because her movement struck the bag faster and harder than you could really see. A bit of fear form in your stomach when you heard Kagekao walk into the house.

"(Y/n)! What are you still doing awake?" He looked nervous and kept looking around. 

Lying to him, simply, you whispered that you were only getting a glass of water. He nodded then practically ran up the stairs to his room. What is with him and his mood swings and disappearing to places? It would be better to ask him about it in the morning, rather than now. Slipping back up into your room you found Offenderman awake.

"Where did you go?" His half-awake voice sent chills down your spine and caused butterflies to take flight in your stomach.

"I went down to get a glass of water then I saw Raven in the training room, so I watched her for a minute or two," it was a truthful reply, honestly it was. You did mean to get a glass of water after all your throat is so sore and dry, courtesy of Offenderman, but you got sidetracked by Raven in the training room. 

"Alright, next time be a little quicker I thought you've gotten kidnapped again. Let's go back to bed, shall we?" He gestured to the bed as you promptly flopped down next to him. An endless void pulled you back into sleep when he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

Kagekao's P.O.V.

I can't believe he wanted me to kidnap her already. His plan wasn't ready yet, it won't be ready for a while. Lina and the other one are not prepared yet either. Fear gripped my stomach thinking of what Offenderman would do to me if he found out...If, if is nice. I'll take her when we go for our run after breakfast. Yes, I'll get her after the run, maybe during the run. Who knows what I will do, but what will I use? I could get chloroform, maybe tranquilizer her like what her father and Ethan did. What about Raven though, she has a bloodhound of a nose and would be able to smell the chloroform on me a mile away. 

"I'll just use a tranquilizer dart. Raven can't smell that, I hope." Dropping from my room I ran in the direction her fathers old home is. Slipping in the door I started looking around for something, anything to use. In the closet, there was a box filled with darts and a handgun. Taking them I slipped back out the door and sprinted back to the mansion. My lord will have you soon (Y/f/n) (Your Full Name). He will have you as his own soon enough. Pulling myself up through the window I heard Raven, she must have finally worked herself to sleep. Tomorrow during the run I will tranquilize her then drag her to the cave and to my Lord. She will be his and only his, forever until the day she dies. 

(Word Count: 692)