Chapter 7

~The song above goes along about half way through the chapter. The reason it is there is because I was writing that portion and it came on my pandora and it made the mood of that section better. I'm very sure you will find out where the song comes in in the writing. Thank you from reading this far. Now into the chapter we go!~

YOUR P.O.V.

You ran in your house seeing your father standing there with Ethan. You knew it was going to be bad. Seeing them you sprinted into you room hoping they didn't notice you. Opening your  laptop you opened Youtube and started playing Red is the Rose by The High Kings. 

"Come over the hills, my bonnie Irish lass

Come over the hills to your darling

You choose the road, love, and I'll make the vow

And I'll be your true love forever

Red is the rose that in yonder garden grows

Fair is the lily of the valley

Clear is the water that flows from the Boyne

But my love is fairer than any" You started to sing along with the song. Your voice melded with the male quartet. Slowly you started to stand up from the desk and started to walk over to you closet.

"Twas down by Killarney's green woods that we strayed

When the moon and the stars, they were shining

The moon shone its rays on her locks of golden hair

And she swore she'd be my love forever

Red is the rose that in yonder garden grows

Fair is the lily of the valley

Clear is the water that flows from the Boyne

But my love is fairer than any." You sang as you pulled out some clothes and got dressed. You stopped moving when you heard someone start to hum along. You stopped singing as well. Looking into the dark corner you thought you saw someone. It was probably the being that you felt watch over you and protect you. Walking towards the closet you instinctively reached out. The song playing on your laptop ended leaving you and who ever was in the darkness in silence. The lights in you room were on so who ever it was couldn't turn them off without being seen. You reached into the darkness to touch the being, like you knew exactly where they were. While you were reaching out to it you heard movement from the darkness, like someone buttoning a trench coat. The fingers of your hand grazed a coat then jerked back. Stepping back you told whoever it was to come out of the shadows and that you knew they were there. Not knowing they'd listen you weren't expecting someone to step out. You gasped not knowing what to do. Your legs were too weak to move so you couldn't run away, but you didn't want to run. You knew they looked familiar but you don't know where you've seen them. Then it hit you.

"You're the man that is always at the bar..." All that was heard next was yelling from you father at you. Instantly moved into him seeming thinking he would protect you. Loud footsteps were heard running up the stairs. It sounded like there was two people. You dad and Ethan.

"(Y/N)! YOU WILL OBEY WHAT I SAY, BITCH!" you father screamed as he basically ran up the stairs. Moving in closer him hoping he would never let anything happen to you, your father burst into the room followed by Ethan. You started shaking because memories of the abuse from both of them came back. In one swift motion your father grabbed your (h/l) (h/c) hair and pulled you away from him towards the door. Grimacing you were jerked her head back and forth getting screamed at in the face. You could smell the alcohol. You knew he had to much to drink this time.

"(F/N) (M/N) (L/N)! YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T CARE WHO THIS MAN YOU 'LOVE' IS! YOU WILL MARRY AND BE STUCK WITH, ETHAN!" Your father threw you against the wall and started to punch and kick her, Ethan soon joined in. You covered your face with your arms and went into the fetal position. Father continued kicking you in the gut, and Ethan was trying to hit you in the face. Ethan yanked your arms away from your face and punched you in the nose and jaw. You heard a pop and crack and felt pain in your jaw, was either broken or dislocated. Ethan kept punching you. Looking in the direction of the man from the shadows you saw his body tense, he looked angry. Laughter and insults were all you heard from your father and Ethan. Slowly warm tears started to fall from your face and the pain became too much for you to bear. You wished they'd leave and let you slowly die from the pain. The insults and laughter started to drown out and they both went back to kicking you, but in place of the insults and laughter was angry static and ringing. With all this you hear a deep voice asking you a question: Do you want this all to end? Would you like them to feel the pain you've felt? All you could do in response to the voice was nod since Ethan hit you in the throat and it hurt to talk. You heard more cracking and snapping as your left arm and right leg was broken by Ethan and your father. Soon you started to black out from the pain. As you felt pain and the darkness surround you, you could hear your father scream. You blacked out before you could see what happened to him. You've heard of people being beat to death but you've never imagined it'd happen to you. You felt cold, very cold. You just sat in the darkness for a while, messing with your shirt and jeans. Last you remembered was that you were wearing your barmaid outfit. How did you get in these clothes, you constantly asked yourself that question as you sat there in the darkness scared to move or your father will come after you. A voice came into your head again it was the same as last time, a deep alluring voice. It was calling your name. Like it was urgent. It need you. Loved you. The last time you heard the way you name was called was when you were 14, when your mother died. The darkness around you shifted into the house you and your parents lived in. The medium sized farmhouse seemed strange to you now. Your parents were fighting once again. It would have been the third time that day that they argued. Your father started to turn to alcohol away from your mother and you. That was what that fight was about. The house was going to be taken away from you guys, since your father spends all his money on beer. You could hear the screaming of your father and mother from the foyer. You sat there in front of the fireplace hoping they would just stop and it wouldn't turn violent again. Sounds of shattering beer bottles told you that your hoping had failed, again. They have been fighting like that for over 5 years. I guess your father was done with it. Later that night you woke up to the sound of fire crackling from the kitchen and the front door slamming. You sprung from your bed and grabbed your dog, she was a Akita Wolf Hybrid named Kita. You ran out the back door and watched as your house burned down and everything you owned and loved burn with it. Screaming came from the house, it was your mother's. The screams subsided before you could get to the back door. She died. The fire department put out the fire. You walked in the rubble seeing everything chard and turned into ash. Your mother's burned body was there and all you could do was look and cry. You physically cried not in the dream, but in reality. You always had that dream, but it never stung like it did now. You understood now that your mother was killed by your father and you would have been to. Your black Akita Wolf Hybrid, Kita, was sold to a man by your father so he could get money for alcohol. The deep voice came back saying your name concerned, very concerned. You jerked awake to be in a large bed. The room was dark but your eyes slowly adjusted. You could see the outline of a dresser across the room and a few large windows to your right. Out of the windows all you saw were woods. You couldn't see and colors since it was to dark. 

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" The deep voice came from next to you. Jerking back you realized there was an armchair next to the bed. 

"I'm okay, Who are you?" You wanted to know who this person was and why you are not at your home. You heard movement, it was like someone in shifted in their seat if they felt awkward.

"I'm...I'm..."