Part 17

JEFF THE KILLER'S P.O.V.

Kagekao, Offender and I have been following Smile dog for what felt like hours, which actually has been only half an hour. Smile would sometimes snarl at a creature roaming past us causing us to jump hoping we found them.

"Come on Smile we need to find them." I mumbled to my hellhound holding Raven's wolf fur next to his nose. After a few minutes of him sniffing he caught her scent. His sudden spring in movements caused all of us to jump as he bolted off into a direction. We all chased after him, Kage being in front because he was using his claws to jump from tree to tree. A pain filled howl caused all of us to speed up, but it wasn't Smile. Then who was it? Was it Raven? It couldn't be, not it can't be! Offenderman must have understood my look at him since he sped up to being next to Smile. Wait, no one could run as fast as a hellhound, well maybe long leg Offendy but still no one should be able too. I watched as Smile stopped dead in his tracks and Offendy drop to his knees. It obviously wasn't from exhaustion, but Kagekao also dropped to his knees next to him. As Smile continued to sniff at something I heard a twig snap. Whirling around I yanked my knife out of my pocket.

"Are you sure you saw the wolf limp this way?" A deep voice echoed somewhere behind the foliage.

"Yes I saw the wolf limp this way it looked in pain and I heard the bear trap snap shut. Why don't you believe me, Billy?" I heard some slightly higher pitched voice echo back a response.

"Be quiet Mitch, you'll scare it even more. Yet, I can't wait to back me a nice black wolf rug." The first person, Billy, snapped back. Kage and Offender must finally understood what was happening. I ushered them away into the woods to sneak attack them. Offender resisted until I told him would get to kill the bigger one. Kagekao on the other hand just leaped up into a tree to observe. I had to physically move Smile since when Raven is in wolf form they always played and messed around. The two men broke through the foliage as soon as I ducked behind some trees with Smile.

"See, Billy, it's right there," Mitch pointed at a black mass of fur and blood, "I told you I wasn't lying."

"If it's dead you will be too, Mitch." Billy seemed to not quite like Mitch but since Mitch was the smaller one I'd get to kill him. As they both started to creep towards the mass of fur as Offenderman and Smile started to growl. A movement from the mass caused my heart to skip a beat. What looked like a muzzle lifted up and look in our direction, like it was pleading for our help. It's eyes found mine, the icy blue eyes pierced mine seemingly asking for my help. At that moment I knew it was Raven, no one has those eyes or looks at me like that. Nodding, in understanding, I stood up from my crouched position with Smile following. As quiet as a wild cat stalking its prey I pulled the knife back out of my pocket. Hearing a weak growl emitted from Raven I lunged for the smaller man.

He screeched out at the force of my body slammed into him knocking him over. Billy stepped back seeing the crazed look in my eyes only to be yanked into the air by Offender. Mitch screamed when he saw my face, I watched as his eyes traced every part of my beautiful face. He must have just gotten to my mouth because his face twisted into that of horror with a hint of fear.

"Go. To. Sleep." I screeched out at him aiming to plunge my knife into his chest. Sadly, though, he seemed of have other plans. A knife emerged from his pocket and struck me in my right side, not going in very deep though. Yelping in surprise I missed my target and nailed him right near his spleen under his lung. Ugh, he could probably survive that. Standing back up yanking my knife out I heard the sound of a gunshot. Sending Smile to finish off Mitch is I looked over at Offender to see a large wound in his left shoulder over his heart. Shit!

Seeming that Kage understood or saw what happened he dropped down from the tree and clawed the man who shot Sexual Offenderman. Kage ripped out the man's throat as Smile did the same to Mitch. Walking back over to Mitch's blood spurting corpse I carved 'Go To Sleep' in his chest then 'Spread The Word' into his forehead.

"I'll be fine," Offenderman snapped at a prying Kagekao, "It will heal quickly." Kage kept prying as I tried to open the bear trap that held Raven's leg. She yelped and whimpered in pain as I pulled it open and tossed it aside.

"Raven..." Kagekao muttered to himself, "How could this have happened?" I could tell she was trying to do something, then the sound happened. It was the sound of bone snapping and a loud yelp from her. When Offenderman noticed he took off his trench coat and laid it over her to cover, since she'd be naked.

"Remind me never to do that again when I'm injured. Kage...I'm sorry I left you alone with him for so long, must have been terrible," her voice was slightly cracking and coming out hoarse. Blood coated around her mouth and her long canines had blood on them too, "Don't worry it's not her blood, but I did smell it. You need to go and help her, Master, she needs you now more than ever. Jeff and Kage can help me back home, just keep Smile safe with you since he can show you the way. There is something I need to tell you though, lean down here Master." Offenderman nodded and leaned in close to her face for her to whisper it. From only his mouth showing I knew it was a shock.

"Thank you, Raven, that means a lot. Now, Kage and Jeff would you please help take her home. Jeff would you also have Smile continue tracking (Y/n)?" Stated Offenderman in only a pair of black sweatpants, his black mid-calf boots, and his fedora.

"How would he-" I was cut off by Offenderman handing me a (f/c) tank top. Nodding in understanding I hand Smile sniff, when he caught the scent I leaned down close and whispered to him, "Keep Offenderman safe and keep (Y/n) safe too." I gestured for him to take off and he did with Offenderman following behind him. As me and Kag lifted Raven up and started walking back to Offender's home I knew I'd have to tell her and tell her soon.

(Word Count: 1172)