Part 12

YOUR P.O.V.

You were awoken to the loudest growl you've ever heard in your life. Like normal people you hated being awoken by loud noises in the morning. An ice cold bucket of water being splashed on you made you jolt up from your laying position. 'Ah great just great, I'm soaking wet.' You thought to yourself glaring at the person who has splashed you with water.

"Wakey, wakey lil' bitch. Your father and I are going to get our 'fun' times with you in a few, so prepare!" The sadistic asshole hollered at you. Like any other time he said anything to you, you just ignored it. Ethan just glared at you and stormed out of the cellar causing you to smirk as he shut and locked the door. Realizing that a set of dry clothes were also thrown at you was a surprise. Yet, you didn't put them on for you knew that 'fun' meant either blood or- You didn't wanna finish that thought at all. A visible shiver ran down your spine at even the thought of them doing that to you. Snagging the clothes from the door you threw them over to where you were laying. 

"Could easily just take off my shirt and ring it out, same with my pants, and then wear it a bit more." You were thinking out loud to yourself, like you normally do when your scared. Doing what you said you felt a pair of eyes burning into your side. As you tried to ignore it you ringed all the water out of your shirt and jeans. Before putting them back on you looked around and listened to every noise, the loudest and most frequent was the sound of the chains moving and scraping the ground. The cellar door sung loudly open when you finished getting your clothes back on. 

"She didn't change her clothes. I told you Don. I told you she wouldn't." Ethan griped at your ugly father, ugh how you hated him so much. A glare was all he ever gave you never a happy proud simile always a glare. He never really liked you from the day you remember till now, he just hated you. You were so focused on your father that you didn't notice Ethan walk in and grab ahold of you. It happened so fast that you couldn't think, you were in the cell next to the one you were originally in strapped down to a chair. Thick leather straps help your arm down with the wrists facing up, the same kind of straps held down your legs in a bent 80-85 degree angle, ow that'll hurt standing up. You found it strange that the put your wrists up, then it hit you like a truck. This...this is what their 'fun' is. It was obvious they were off their meds, wait aren't they always? Yeah you think they are, because since when has making someone bleed to death been fun. Well then again your father did set the house on fire to kill your mother and maybe even you. Ethan walked towards you with a thin-bladed, drop point knife. You shut your eyes and held them tightly shut so you only 'saw' blackness. 

A scream of pain erupted from you, it was in your left arm and the feeling of a warm liquid going down the inner side of your arm grossed you out. Laughter, laughter is all you heard even more so when the blade sliced through the other arm both cut were horizontal so you wouldn't bleed out near as quickly as if it was a vertical slice towards your hand. The sticky, crimson liquid ran down your arm once again. The warm liquid ran down the outer side off your arm. You felt the knife pressed up against your skin once again, the cold metal blade scared you for it splits your skin like it is paper or a hot knife cutting butter. The knife was a little farther up your arm, about halfway between your elbow and wrist. Slice. Oh how it hurt you dearly. You just wished it would end already. The pain, the blood loss it was giving you a headache. Out of the blue the pain just stopped, the feeling of blood going down your arm vanished. You opened your eye to see the wolf licking your wounds, cleaning them. The floor of your previous cell was back and the chair was gone. They must have had enough since you held in your cries of pain and threw you back in here. Yet, what confused you mostly was the fact that the pain was gone. It all was completely gone. The wolf, you decided to call Raven for the color, was just cleaning your wounds, licking at the cuts when blood seeped out. 

Knowing what to do you took off your shirt and started to tear it which earned a growl from Raven. As you ripped it into strips she seemed to realize what you were trying to do. She walked off behind you as you continued to rip the shirt knowing more wounds would show up. The sounds of another human near you startled you, you were certain that they left and didn't come back, but you were right there was another person here. Out of nowhere a girl about the same age as you, 17, appeared next to you with a shackle around her neck.

"Who-Who are you? How did you get down here?" As you flipped out you question the girl.

"Well, my name is Raven and I've been down here with you the entire time." Blood was on the corner of her mouth as if she just drank some. Raven had a slight tan on her with a rose marking on the left side of her neck and a wolf's face on the right side. She was well built, strong and agile looking. The thing that caught you off guard about her the most was wolfish ears on her head and a tail like a wolf's. 

"What do you mean by here the entire time?" You questioned as the cellar door began to open once again.

~There has been a name change Offender's proxy Ember's name has been changed into Raven, letting you know before hand for no confusion. To those of you who have cut your wrists before I'm very sorry if this chapter offended and/or hurt you deeply and I'm also glad you are still here to read this.~