Part 10

OFFENDERMAN'S P.O.V.

All I heard was a scream. Her scream. It was a short and innocent scream. Something must have startled her.

"Raven go check on (Y/n). I heard a scream and I sense fear, a lot of it." I whispered to her. After saying that she nodded and ran up the stairs leaving Kagekao, Slenderman, Splenderman and myself here. Slender cocked his head to the side to show confusion, since I typically make my proxies stay downstair unless they need rest.

"Where is she going?" Slender finally asked me. Yet, he probably knew what I was about to say.

"Don't worry about that." I quickly said while Kagekao went into the kitchen.

"Brother, tell me what happened, now." I could tell he was getting annoyed by me not answering her question.

"I told you not to worry about it. Raven has it all under control."

"Master, sir, we have a slight problem here." I heard Raven yell as her boots hit the ground while running. She reached the bottom of the stairs in seconds.

"What do you mean by problem?" I started to worry. A scream from (Y/n) and Ember looked worried. She never showed her emotions at all, now I was really worried.

"Um, well. She has just been taken by Ethan. I saw him running into the woods with her on his shoulder." I was angry, very angry after what she said.

"Offenderman I told you to fucking wait to take her." Slenderman was screaming at me but I ignored him.

"They were going to kill her, sir. He saved her from being killed." I heard Kagekao try to explain to him. Raven was already throwing on black clothes and pulling up her raven black hair up too. I knew what she was doing and feeling. She felt guilty, really guilty.

"You two leave, we will do this another time. I have to get her back first." I was pointing at my brother's. Slender teleported away in a huff but Splendy stay a minute.

"Don't hurt yourself Offendy, I don't wanna lose my favorite older brother." Splendy said which caused me to smile a bit. He's never said favorite older brother to anyone of us.

"I'll try not to hurt myself to badly, just for you little bro." He smiled and clapped his hands like a little two-year old while teleporting away. Raven was probably already gone trying to find her, so me and Kagekao had to follow her trail. I've never seen her act like this towards anyone besides me and Kage. Knowing she wouldn't just normally run she used her wolf furry form and turned into a wolf. Kage stayed behind to see if she would run back if she got away. Raven black fur was caught on a wild thorn bush, which caused me to follow it. Hearing a tranquilizer gun go off I ran over. There she was, both actually. Wait a minute, there was a tranq dart in Raven's fur, he tranqed her. I couldn't move, I didn't want to threaten the life of my proxy or (Y/n).

"Her hide will have a great price on it or maybe a zoo would like her." Ethan stated this as he grabbed the scruff of her neck and dragged her to a truck. I realized that they were at the edge of the woods were it meets a dirt road. Her father lifted (y/n) into the air and threw her into the back seat of a little black, 2002, S10 Chevy truck. I stepped out of the woods onto the road as they disappeared around the curve. Anger erupted from me the farther they drove away. Teleporting to my home I stood in the foyer.

"Kagekao! Where are you?" I yelled for my first proxy. I heard the shattering of glass and a thud come from the kitchen area. The thud sounded as if a body went limp and slammed to the ground.  Knowing no other person was in the home I ran to the kitchen. There on the white tile floor was Kagekao. Shattered glass lay on the ground around him, with little shards being in his hands. It was as if his legs gave out from under him while he held a glass and it shattered on the way down.

"Kage, child, what has happened?" Sincerity and concern seeped into my voice and flowed out with every word.

"Sir, I cannot feel or move my left leg. I was leaning on it then the next thing I knew was I was here on the ground with shattered glass around me," he paused to move his head to look at me, "Has something happened to Raven?" The concern stung my heart, he looked at her like his sister. He'd do anything to keep her safe whether it killed him or not.

"She..." I couldn't bear to finish telling him. I know it will hurt him, he'll blame himself and only himself. "She, she was darted by a tranq gun twice." All I heard was him take in a deep breath as I looked away.

"We can and will get them both back. We will right Offendy?" Kagekao's calm voice made me look at him. All I could see was the fear in the back of his eyes. Never has he shown emotion like this to anyone, not even to me.

"We can and we will, no matter what happens, " a little sign of worry started to happen, "Kagekao, look at me. Nothing will happen to them, I won't let it." He then smiled up at me and nodded. Since he couldn't stand and walk I took Kagekao up to his room.

Laying him down on his bed Kage looked up at me and said, "Sir, I can sense your worriedness. It will be fine, we can and will get them both back, no matter what." Nodding my head a yes I walked out shutting off the lights and closing the door. Now it is time to think of a plan, a plan to get my precious  (Y/n) and Raven back. I just hope Raven doesn't reveal herself too soon yet, protects (Y/n).