Part 13

Raven's P.O.V.

"What do you mean by here the entire time?" (Y/N) questioned as the cellar door began to open once again. I didn't have anytime to answer her at all, I just quickly shifted back into my wolf form. Her eyes were wide and her mouth agape staring at me. Nodding my head in the direction of the footstep she looked away. Knowing she would have even more questions for me I just resumed to acting like a wild animal. Snarling at the two men who kidnapped us they jerked back, even though it wasn't the first time. Honestly though I shouldn't have revealed myself to (Y/N) yet but I needed to send a message to Offender and I can only do that as a human. It's stupid right? Yeah, yeah it is stupid. They opened the door and I lunged at them snarling and biting at them. Her father lurched backwards out of the cell but I got Ethan, again. Yay, his blood was good but to fatty for my liking. I got his forearm and was shaking my head wildly tearing at his flesh. Screams of pain erupted from him as he tried to pry apart my muzzle to get his arm out. It just caused me to lock my jaw in place. Finally, though, I let go before I was sent into a blood caused frenzy and probably hurt (Y/n). She honestly looked amused by my actions. Her father, which I gathered his name as Don, dragged Ethan out of the cellar leaving the doors wide open.

"Dumbass, he never learns. Does he?" I muttered shifting back into my human from. From my mouth down to my stomach was coated in Ethan's blood.

"He's too stupid to learn not to get near you," she seemed to be holding back a laugh, "He must forget that your a 'wild' animal." With that last sentence she burst out laughing, I followed in suite.

"So, what's the story? Why did they take you, I thought Offendy covered his trail." I asked those questions before she could as my any.

"Well the story is, my father was the kind of man when wanted to choose who his daughter would marry. Ethan was his choice, and from the first time I met him I knew he wasn't the right choice. He would insult my if I wore a tanktop and a pair of mid-thigh shorts calling me a whore and a slut. I denied marrying him when he ask because A. I was only 16 and B. He was getting abusive towards me," A low growl escaped from me, "My father, who already hated me, basically disowned me as a daughter, so to live there I had to drop out of school and start working two jobs to pay rent. The only person I felt that love and cared about me at times was Joe, he was a boss of mine. So yeah ever since then, Ethan and my dad have been beating and insulting me even more than they did before." When (Y/n) finished her story she wiped away a few tears, she started crying.

"(Y/n), don't worry more people love and care about you more than you know. For example Joe, Offender, me and my mission partner, Kagekao. I have a question though," she nodded her head for me to continue, "Where was your mother throughout all of this?" She started crying even more when I asked that.

"She...She died. My father killed her when I was young." She said between sobs. Well, she's not the only one who lost someone, dear to them.

"I lost someone I care about too," I didn't look up at her but I could feel her eyes looking at me.

"Who did you loose?" She asked sniffling since her crying had calmed down.

"Correction who all did you loose. Let me think a bit," Sarcasm dripped from my last sentence, "I lost both my parents in a car wreck and a house fire. My little brother Louis's life was ripped away from me by a cold-blooded killer. Finally I lost-" Tears formed at my eyes threatening to fall down. I couldn't finish it, he was to important to me. Every time I go to Oregon I think about him, Tim. I haven't seen him for years since he ran away from his family at 16.

"Who was it?" She looked at me with curiosity.

"Curiosity killed the cat." I snapped getting a wave of anger over me. Standing up I walked away, towards my side of the cell. She just sat there with her mouth agape looking at me.

"Close your mouth you'll catch some flies." With that she closed her mouth and stood up looking away from me.

"I didn't mean to offend or hurt you." She croaked out.

"I don't get hurt or offended anymore so don't worry you didn't." The sound of steps creaking alerted my ears and I started to shift onto my wolf form. (Y/N) just stared at me as my teeth grew sharp and long. Thick black fur sprouted from my pores as my bones snapped into the shape of wolfish legs. After a few painless second I was standing there as a wolf in all my glory. Don, (Y/n)'s father, walked down the steps and into the still open cage.

"Easy girl I'm not going to hurt you," he said as I started to growl viciously at him, "We are just going to throw you back out into the wild where you belong." I was to focused of Don that I didn't notice Ethan slip in and muzzle me. Great a fucking muzzle. The chain around my neck was removed soon after. The grip and strength of Don and Ethan were nothing compared to mine. I looked over at (Y/N) to see she finished wrapping her wounds and had a different shirt on. At that moment I made a promise, I will not leave this place until she is safe and out. Even if it kills me. She looked taken back for a moment, had it actually worked? Was she one of my kind? A shrug was the last thing I saw from her before being hauled out into the woods by the two kidnappers. I was dragged away for about a minute before they let go and unmuzzled me. Yet, the two were already gone when I realized this and turned around. Damn! Turning around I started to walk back in the direction of their lair. I will not leave this place until she is safe and out, even if it kills me. Her ear piercing scream made me trot faster in her direction.

"PLEASE NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard her scream as Ethan's stupid laugh followed in suite.