Part 24

~Sorry for taking forever to update again, but writer's block is really annoying. Enjoy!~

Kagekao's P.O.V.

All I heard walking into the mansion was moans of Master Offenderman and his little bitch (Y/n). Disgusted I turned right back around and walked out slamming the door with me. Part of me wanted to turn around walk back up the stairs and rip their vocal cords out, but I have to wait. (Y/n) is too important to the true master's plan. Some days I wonder if he is ever going to act on his plans but all he says is wait. Deciding to go back and report to my master of the events unfolding. I quietly slipped into the woods surrounding the mansion. Listening to the sounds of the forest I ventured to a cave system that held the portal to my true master.

The dark cave system was sure enough to scare away adventurous mortals. Some would call this cave system God's Mouth but to me, it was my gateway to him. Stepping over the bones of unfortunate souls I made my way to the portal at the very end. Most mortal's of other creepypastas would feel suffocated in the cave system, but to me, it felt very spacious. The eerie glow of the portal lit up the surrounding area, illuminating the corpses that lay around that was used to open it. Slipping my body through the portal I was greeted by the throne room to my ultimate master. Instantly I greeted him with the news.

"Master, she grows more powerful the longer we wait. The Great Storm Dragon has claimed her as her mortal vessel and she has laid with Sexual Offenderman," I was trying to tell him to act now but he wasn't listening.

The shadow against the wall started to speak, "Child, just don't let her take the rose. If she takes the rose she will become more powerful and indestructible to us. We want her to have power so we can take it for ourselves but not too powerful so she can destroy us." His plan had so many holes in it that if it needed to hold water within a second all the water would be gone. The biggest hole is what about Raven and Offender, they can save her and stop us if needed. I sulked out of his lair and started to head back to the mansion hoping I could get to (Y/n) in time. As I slipped back out of the portal and out of the cave I ran into Raven.

"Kage, why were you in that cave?" She instantly had to ask that question, didn't she?

"It's where I do to clear my thoughts, why would it matter to you?" I snap at her, already annoyed.

"Geez, no need for the damn hostility, I just asked a fucking question." She snapped back at me, her anger rising already. Rolling my eyes I walked away from her and the cave hoping she wouldn't go in there.

"Whatever," I called at her as I sauntered away. Hearing her growl in frustration caused me to smirk, as I continued to walk away. I refused to turn around to watch her. The rustling of bushes allowed me to relax slightly knowing that Raven went the other direction. Approaching the house once again I didn't hear their moans so I believed it was safe. As I entered the quiet house I located (Y/n) in the kitchen.

"Hey, Kagekao, I haven't seen you in a while." She cheekily said as she continued making her sandwich. 

"Obviously, I'll cut straight to the point. Have you taken the rose?" I bluntly threw the question at her.

Confusion was written all over her face as she replied, "What rose?" That was the only phrase I needed out of her.

"Listen to me (Y/n), just don't take any rose offered to you by Master Offenderman. It is bad news, and it can hurt you. Just don't take it. It's for your safety, I care about you and that's why." I cringed inside when I told her I cared about her, I didn't care about her at all, I loathed her presence. To think Master Offenderman actually cares about her, I mean for fuck's sake she is only a mortal! My new Master, more like Lord honestly, is going to have the bitch slaughtered. That will be a fun thing to watch. 

"Why can't I, Kage? What does the rose do?" She seemed concerned, deeply concerned. 

"It does things to your mind, it will break your spirit and mind." I was lying to her of course but, it doesn't matter. My true master told me to use any way possible.

"It breaks my mind?" I nodded to her response and walked away hearing her curse Offenderman so badly it could make a sailor blush. Avoiding Raven as good as I can I wandered up the stairs and into my room.

Oh, I cannot wait until I am free of Offenderman's grasp. When I do then I will take my revenge on him and all the creepypastas. Those were the last thoughts on my mind until the void of sleep enveloped me. 

Word Count: 868