Part 31

I would like to thank all of you who have read this book this far and got it to rank 25 in the Creepypasta category! Thank you all!

Offenderman's P.O.V.

'Raven has been gone way too long, maybe she's studying the fortified castle to find an entrance. What is something went wrong? What if someone saw her and killed her? Maybe I should go look for her, she probably got lost trying to find her way back here. No, she told me to stay here. If I go out there someone will probably see me and then they might kill my (y/n). I can't risk it. Okay, I'll wait exactly five more minutes and if she's not back I'll go get her.' Staring back down at the ground I looked at the old pocket watch Slender gave me when I got my first proxy. I could remember it like it was days ago but really it was years ago. I'm not going to tell the story or reminisce anymore, Kagekao has backstabbed me severely so he doesn't deserve to be in my memories anymore. I couldn't wait any longer so I stood up, a rustling in the bushes caused me to jump up quicker than I normally would. Raven came bursting through the woods with tears slowly falling down her face.

"Offenderman...there's something you might want to see..." I could hear her voice waver slightly as if she was about to cry or really hurt. 

"What is it, Raven? What is wrong?" I could feel a little bit of fear creeping up my body. 

"They...they...they whipped her. She's bleeding, she's dying..." I didn't give her a chance to do anything I grabbed her arm and started running towards the place I could smell blood coming from. There she was, tied to a poll in the middle of a courtyard. Raven started sobbing behind me as I let go of her arm and fell to my knees.

"Raven, can you heal her? Can you heal her at all?" I asked feeling my voice break slightly as the words came out of my throat. 

"I can heal her but-but it will be slow and you'll have to defend me if anyone sees us and tries to attack me." I nodded as I saw the blood dripping down from her back into a pool around her knees. 

"I can't sense any enemies around us. Can you smell any?" I asked not being able to take my eyes off of the blood on the ground. 

"I can smell a few guards wandering around in the upper levels and we can't get her out without harming her back wounds even more." I could tell by her voice she was trying to stem herself for what she was about to do.

"Raven, are you completely sure about what you're going to be doing?" She nodded her head and slowly slunk down the small hill we were crouching on. I followed her down the hill until we landed on the courtyard ground. 

"I can do this, I need to do this. (Y/n) means the world to you and you need her." I knew what she was going to do, healing her like this would take a severe toll on her body, that could kill her. 

"Raven it can kill you especially down here with all this heat. Raven, you can die!" I whisper yelled at her, she was my proxy and is my duty to protect her like my children.

"I know I can die, it will be an honor to die for the love of my masters' life." I couldn't get another word out as she slid down the hill we had crouched on top of. I wasn't about ready to let her walk away from me like this, she's my proxy after all. Before I could even get a foot behind her a wall of searing hot flames burst in between us.

"Raven!" I couldn't see anything through the flames as I heard faint voices over the roaring flames. 

Your P.O.V.

Blood dripped down your back and stained the cement floors red. It had only been what seemed like three days and you were already close to death. The whip, the cracking of the whip still haunted the slight memories you had leading up to it. After King Zalgo, or whatever he wanted you to call him that time, finished defiling your body once again you wept because you hated it. You hated him, and you hated yourself. There was no sign of him stopping this at all. You started to slowly hate Offenderman too, he wouldn't come rescue you. After this Zalgo person defiled your body for the 5th time you came up with a plan. There were razors in the bathroom and yarn in a basket in the walk-in closet. Maybe, just maybe if you were lucky this plan would work. 

A trip yarn, just like a trip wire, placed in front of the door along the long way of the room set low to the ground about maybe an inch above his ankle. With razor blades dug into the carpet, blade up, of course, to slice and dice him with. Hopefully, in that time you could escape, you were dead wrong. You had gotten down the stairs that lead to your room before you were knocked out and awoken here tied to a post. Three times for each slice on his body, you were whipped three times for every damn slice on his body, and there was quite a few. Twenty-seven in total and three days on the post is what they said. I should really be dead by now, but I guess the furry side of me won't let that happen. 

The crackling of flames alerted me to my surroundings once again. "Who the fuck is messing with flames?" I somehow managed to croak out and to my surprise, there was Acon, the brat who whipped me.

"How dare you Acon, how dare you do something like this to her, you don't even know her!" It was Raven, her voice clear as day.

"What's the matter the little puppy can't handle seeing another mutt hurt?"

"We are not mutts you little brat," you managed to croak out in an attempted threatening voice. Acon seemed to be surprised at your voice.

"You both are just weak little mutts that should burn in hell for what a disgusting creatures you are," his hand went up in flames and the wall of flames you noticed got brighter and hotter. 

"And you should freeze in the artic." Raven snapped from somewhere behind you as the temperature dropped immensely as if everything froze in place. The sound of fire dying filled your ears and Raven yelled something once again. It sounded something like 'Go Offender' or 'Get him'. Before you managed to get a word out a sharp icy pain exploded over your back causing your arms to sag and you to fully fall to your knees, as black invaded your vision.