Chapter 8

OFFENDERMAN'S P.O.V.

I snapped and attacked her father and Ethan. They screamed and backed into a corner away from her. I wanted to tear them in half, but I didn't. She will when she becomes a creepypasta. She has to so no one attacks and kills her. My tendrils were out of my back and my sharp teethed smile was terrifying towards humans. They cowered into corner begging me not you hurt them. They made my blood boil when they said that. I really wanted to tear them in half, but I knew I shouldn't. 

"Why should I not hurt you?" I asked with a snarl. The boy named Ethan dare to laugh slightly at me. HOW DARE HE LAUGH WHEN I CAN EASILY RIP HIM IN HALF AND DRINK ALL HIS BLOOD LIKE IT IS WINE! He then dared to step close to me and speak.

"You shouldn't hurt us because we did nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong is a load of bulshit. You beat her and broke her bones for no reason." The child seemed not to notice that her father cowered even more at the sound of my voice. The father seemed to understand my anger and who I am.

"We had a reason, a very good reason." Was all he said getting way to cocky for his situation. I grabbed him by the throat and held him in the air. He seemed very surprised by this, which I didn't understand. 

"There was no reason to hurt her like that. As for you," I pointed at her father and dropped the boy, "I can tear you both in half if you look for her. So I recommend you forget about me and her being here or you will meet your demise very slowly and painfully." They both nodded at me and threw her things in and bag and ran down stairs away from me. I slowly lifted her off the ground in a bridal style carry. Picking up her bag of stuff off the floor with one of my tendrils  I teleported to my mansion into the living room. Kagekao and my other proxy was sitting on the couch still. They lept off the couch and moved the pillows and stuff so I could set her down.

"What happened? I thought it was going to be an easy grab her leave with you thing not...this." The female proxy of mine said. I knew what she meant by not this. She meant that her father beat her to this. Kagekao said nothing and brought my other proxy ace bandages, and other things to help heal (y/n).

"Be careful with her please, Raven." The wolf furry nodded at me and sent me and Kagekao away. Walking into the kitchen I knew Kage would ask about what happened. That's exactly what ended up happening as he started to make a late night snack for him and Raven. She loved dark chocolate and blood, yet we didn't have that so she was stuck with wine which she likes. Kage was heating up steak for the two. He turned around and looked at me straight on. 

"What happened at her house? I know you wouldn't hurt her like that so who did?" I could tell he had more questions to ask but I didn't want I answer them all right now. All I could think about was her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Her father attacked her and so did some guy named Ethan, the father went on about how she was going to marry and become stuck with this Ethan guy." That was what all I said to him. He nodded understanding that I didn't want to talk about it. It really tore my heart in how she was treated, and how she couldn't fight back at all. I walked out it the kitchen behind Kage to see Raven almost done. She was putting (y/n)'s bones back in place and wrapping it in Ace Bandages.

"You know that steak is distracting right now." She said looking at (y/n)'s jaw. The bruises started showing more and it made my heart sink. Raven popped (y/n)'s jaw in place and stood up taking the steak from Kage and eating it.

"It wasn't that distracting." Kagekao said sitting in an armchair next to the couch. 

"It kind of was, Offendy, master,  she will wake up soon. I'm not sure on how soon but I do know that it can be within a few days to a week. Now she needs to be moved from the couch to a softer spot to lay and heal...," She gave me a look that said 'take her and put her in your room', "Offendy your bed is the softest out of all, I'm guessing, why doesn't she lay in yours?" I gave her a dirty look and picked up (y/n) up and walked up into my room and laid her under my rose red bed sheets and pulled an armchair up next to it and sat down. She soon started to toss and turn in the bed. Her small frame in the bed was twitching too. I heard her breath catch in her throat and start breathing small, sharp and quick breaths. All I could think about doing was calling her name trying to calm her down.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?" I was saying her name. I loved how it sounded beautiful, just like her. I said her name a few more time until she stopped tossing and turning. Yet, the small, sharp, quick breaths didn't disappear. Soon I saw tears run down her face. I didn't know what to do besides sit there and wait until she woke up. She jerked awake. The room was dark so she couldn't really see what or who was in there.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" I said in a very deep voice. She jerked back, like she thought I was going to hurt her or maybe I just scared her.

"I'm okay, Who are you?" Her beautiful voice rang out in the other wise quiet room. I shifted awkwardly in my seat looking at her. She was staring in my direction but not entirely on me.

"I'm...I'm...," I started, "I'm Offenderman, Older brother of the Infamous Slenderman." I only said that...she looked directly at me, I could tell she was confused.

"Where am I? Why am I not at my home, Offenderman?" She asked that and it felt like a wooden steak stabbed me in the heart.

"You are in my home. You're not at your house because your father and Ethan attacked and almost killed you..." I could tell by the look in her eyes that she remembered what happened. She looked away from me and whispered something that I couldn't hear. "What did you say?" I ask wanting to know what she said. 

Looking at me she said: "Thank you Offenderman," she awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm guessing you also heard what my father said to me, about who I love." I realized that she felt awkward in my presence.

"Yes my dear I did hear that but I don't think I know who he is." I said trying not to make it obvious that I wanted to know. Yet, I think she could tell that I was interested. She turned in the bed and looked at me.

"You really don't know who it is? Well I didn't know his name until now..." She made it seem like it was either me or Slender. Nah she doesn't know who he is, well I mean I could take a guess and guess that.

"I have two guesses but I doubt either of them are right," That was the only thing I could think to say to her. Her beautiful eyes looked at me basically saying go ahead, "My first guess is me, but I doubt that's right. Second guess is my little brother Slendy." She just looked at me for a few minutes. The minutes she looked at me dragged on and felt like hours. I swear her cheeks started to slightly turn red the more I looked in her direction.

"O-O-Offenderman...Your first guess was right..." She looked down with red cheeks and gripped the blanket that is laying on top of her legs. She pulled it close to her chest like she was waiting to get yelled at, hit or laughed at.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "What is wrong beautiful?" Her body tensed at my touch and words.

"N-Nothing...It's just no one has ever called me beautiful...probably because I'm not." When she said she wasn't beautiful my heart tore. I moved out of the chair onto the edge of my bed next to her. 

"You are beautiful, you really are," she shook her head no at me. I knew I had to do something so I took her hands and held them, "You are very beautiful. Most people who call you ugly or unattractive can't see beauty for what it really is. Those people see it as physical, like if you have no acne or your not fat then you are beautiful to those people. Real beauty though is on the inside. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and no one is the same. Physical beauty doesn't matter only internal beauty matters, but you my dearest have both internal and physical beauty." She started crying on my shoulder after I finished speaking.

"Thank you Offenderman."

"Call me Offendy, or Offender, dearest. I'm just saying I love you too." I could feel her lift her head off my shoulder and look up at me.

"I love you too, Offendy." she said very sweetly.