Chapter 9

YOUR P.O.V.
  You were leaning your head on his shoulder again, just sitting in the darkness listening to each others breathing. Out of nowhere your stomach decided to make its presence known by demonstrating a whales mating call.

"Darling, are you hungry?" Offender asked you.

"Y-yeah..." you said timidly afraid he will start yelling or screaming at you.

"Darling, there's no need to be afraid of me hurting you. I would never do that to you." He said that in a meaningful way. All you did was become more timid since that is exactly what Ethan had said to you. You breathing became hitched again, small weak breaths were all you got. As you started shaking and rocking back and forth Offender wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you close to his chest and held you there calming you down. As you calmed down in his arms you snuggled close to his chest. He never laughed or mocked you in any way as you laid there snuggled into his chest. All he ever did was pull you close and let you lay there as he rubbed your left arm. Hearing his heartbeat through his trench coat caused you to start falling asleep. As you started to sleep you felt him move you off of him and him get up.
    While deep sleep was lingering near your mind you saw a tall ghost white man in a trench coat open and walk out the door to the room. Soon you fell into REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, the deepest sleep possible. In that stage of sleep you could still feel what was happening to your body, a practice to learned over the years. As a dream started you felt wind, like someone just opened a window. You didn't see the light from the door, so you knew it wasn't someone from the room. Yet, it was from someone outside opening the window. Soon enough you fell from REM sleep into a state of sleep where your body was still resting but your sense were on high alert. You heard the sounds of someone climbing into the window. Soon enough you felt warm arms lift you out from under the covers. The soft flannel blankets slid off of your skin. Your body was covered in goosebumps as soon as the blanket was fully off of you. The hands that was holding you were large and cold, much like Ethans... The smell of burning tobacco filled your nose. Instantly you knew it was Ethan. You woke up fully and tried to scream. As your mouth opened to let out a shriek hoping Offender would hear a cold hand covered and gagged your mouth with a rag. It reeked of gas and tasted terrible, you kept your tongue back and away from it. You hoped it was all a dream, not a dream but a nightmare. Even though you wished you knew it was all in vain, you were awake so it wouldn't be a nightmare. You felt the cool wind rush against your skin as the arms around you disappeared. The wind was cold and it stung like ice. The sound of the wind rushed past your ears as you fell from the room. The gag that had been placed in your mouth was slowly falling out. You heard what sounded like the creaking of an old window being shut and someone dropping out of it as well. Suddenly SURPRISE BUTT SECKS!!!!
    As the bush you landed in scratched your sides you heard the sound of someone dropping down next to you with a thud. It sounded like heavy, steel-toed boots hit the ground. It was Ethan, your worst nightmare was coming true. He threw you over his shoulder and ran as the sounds of yelling emanated from the building. The scent of pine trees hit you like a brick wall. You loved the smell of pine trees, but this time it was terrifying. Ethan's heavy breathing showed he was becoming very tired from running with you on his shoulder. It felt like hours being pinned against his shoulder being run through the woods. Soon you felt Ethan's meaty hands lift you up and throw you on the ground. The hard, frozen Earth was a shocker. Your left side was probably severely bruised and some ribs might be broken or at the least fractured. You didn't have anytime to check your side at all. The man you call father was on you in the snap of a finger.

"Where is your little protector now?" He laughed at what he said because he is insane. Rustling in the bushes caused his laughter to finally shut up. Thank the Lord he finally shut up. You said to yourself. A raven black wolf stepped of the bush causing Ethan and your father to step back in surprise. There had been no wolves recorded anywhere near you lived. For the safety of livestock and little kids, they had been relocated to a national park. Out of nowhere Ethan pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot the wolf, knocking it out.

"Her hide will have a great price on it or maybe a zoo would like her." Ethan stated this as he grabbed the scruff of her neck and dragged her to a truck. You realized now that you were at the edge of the woods but a dirt road. Your father lifted you into the air and threw you in the back seat of the little black, 2002, S10 Chevy truck. You now knew at this instant you might never see Offenderman or the two others ever again. Oh how you could feel your heart breaking into pieces...but little did you know at the time that Offender saw all of this. Yet, he wasn't able to act on the count of his brothers being there...