Part 20

RAVEN'S P.O.V.

I dumped the items from my bag onto the floor around me after Offenderman laid (Y/n)  on the couch. My energy tome fell onto the floor followed by my knife and swords. The sapphire and cordierite gem studded hilts little tapped the floor.  'I hope this will work',  I thought to myself as I sliced the palm of my hand open and placed it on (Y/n)'s chest, right above her cleavage. Slowing down my breathing I entered back into the energy world. Her pulsing Lu, life energy, was a light golden color. Telling that she was still stuck in the energy world I reached out to her once again. The barrier that blocked me off in the cellar was gone.

"(Y/n), come back for the energy world with me. My master, Offenderman, needs you dearly. There is not much time before the barrier comes back and too much to explain. Ther-" A loud screeching noise disrupted my thoughts and yanked me back away from her. It felt like my entire body was being pricked by little needles as I shook. My hand ripped off her chest and pulled back into my body as I fell backward onto the floor. 

A scream erupted from my throat ripping into the air. Words started to sear into my mind, 'Dragon circles dragon, water boosts lightning, one does fall the other does live.' I must have been saying it out loud for I could feel the use of my vocal cords. Another line filled my head, 'Dragon is renewed, she is powerful, the lord of the dead will now walk again.'

"Raven? Raven are you okay?" I heard my fellow proxy holler at me.

"I'm... I'm fine Kage. I'm okay, nothing to worry about," I replied back glancing at (Y/n). She was radiating so much heat.

"Are you sure? You were screaming and rambling about a dragon or something," my master said to me and followed my gaze to (Y/n). She was so peaceful like that, yet she was so close to the world of the shadow dragon. A world where you can never come back from. 

"Yes, I am master. I need a bowl of warm water, my cleansing cloths, and herbs from my room." Kagekao nodded and ran up to my room to get the supplies while Offender got the bowl of water. 

"Raven, what is wrong with her?" Offenderman finally asked me, and of course, I had to answer him it was in the pledge. Taking a deep breath I prepared myself to tell him.

"Well, you see here Master the thing is that (Y/n) is close to the world of the shadow dragon, which is a bad place, and she can't come back because she doesn't understand or know how to. So I'm doing a "ceremonial" washing to help bring her closer and back to us. There is something else, master," I leaned close to him and spoke in a soft whisper, "She is attuned to an elemental energy dragon, I just don't know which one. I will speak with her once we get her back about what happened and what she felt." He nodded and pulled away from me as Kage reached the bottom of the stairs. Taking the washcloths and the herbs from Kage I started mixing the herbs into the warm water. Looking up at them and nudging my head to the outside the wandered out back as I began the washing. 

Tentatively I reached out to touch her, to remove her shirt and jeans, something lept out and shocked me badly. Taking a deep breath in, trying not to scream out, I slipped back into the energy world. Looking up into the sky I saw it, more like her. The dragon of storms, she was circling the sky high above us screeching out, next to her was the ice/water dragon circling her. It seemed that they were trying to do something. Knowing only dragon power can stop dragon power I called out to my attuned dragon, the water/ice dragon. She was the one who gave me my power. 

"Corna," I called out in my head. The large wedge-shaped head of the dragon turned and looked at me. The dark watery blue scales glinted as she acknowledged her name. It seemed that the storm dragon heard me too because she looked at me. 

'I need your help healing (Y/n), she is attuned to the great storm dragon. The storm dragon has tried to commune with her, but (Y/n) is lost in the realm of the great shadow dragon. Lightning pricks her skin so I cannot touch her. Please bless me with the power to overcome the lightning so the lightning dragon can be whole again.'  I pleaded out to Corna. As a powerful feeling overcame my senses I knew she had answered me. I started the washing by going from her heart point to her palms then to the crown point, from the heart. As I continued the washing I felt her heart beat rise back to the normal pace, her breathing evened out drastically. It seemed that I was pulling her back to us with the washing. 

When the washing was complete I slipped back into my mindsight and looked at her. The storm dragon was still circling high in the air. It seems she was awaiting me to come back for she stopped and stared down at me. Ripping my eyes away from the great dragon of storms I looked down at (Y/n) the golden color of her Lu was pulsing at the normal color. I reached out again hoping to find a connection to her. There was one, it was a strange one, like a sibling connection. Grabbing onto that connection I yanked and pulled as I whispered to her, "Come back (Y/n), we need you. He needs you." After what felt like four hours I slipped out of my mindsight and slumped down exhausted. I have never used that much energy before and it was taking a toll on me.

As I began to stand and pick up my tome, knife, and swords I heard a soft voice speak out. My wolf ears twitched at who it was, (Y/n). My attention snapped down at the (h/c) haired girl. Her eyes traced me and she finally spoke again, "Raven, what happened?"