Part 21: The Animal Awakens

Your P.O.V.

It has been three weeks since Raven told you what happened and within those weeks you have slept and ate a lot. Raven hasn't really left her room a lot but Kagekao is fine to hang out with. It just gets really awkward when it comes to roughhousing, you know since I'm a girl and he's a guy. Honestly some days you just want to be with Raven and have her explain everything that happened once again, but every time you go in there she's asleep. 

"Kagekao, what are you up to?" This would be the third time you asked since you woke up. Guessing since being Offenderman's favorite person makes you special it becomes a bonus at annoying him, which you love to do anymore.

"I already fuckin' told you what I'm doing!" He was just standing in the kitchen making something to eat, as he screamed at you.

"You would shut your fuckin' mouth Kage? You need to learn to control your volume..." Raven snapped at him as she walked into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess from where she's been sleeping and her ears were flat.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to scream if you haven't been asleep for 3 weeks straight!" Kage had turned around and was pointing at her. The sleepy-eyed furry just laughed at him and grabbed a glass of milk.

"I didn't sleep for three weeks straight, I woke up after every 2 days and read through my energy tome trying to understand why the storm dragon just reappeared. Anyways that's another reason why I came down here, (Y/n), I need you now. Wear something athletic!" With that, she waltzed back upstairs leaving you with an angry Kagekao. As you hopped off the counter that you were previously sitting on you walked up to your room. It was a large room, mainly to accommodate the guy you shared it with, Offernderman. The rose-red room had a beautiful white trim with a black, wooden flooring. A large bed was off to the left side of the room leaving a large space for a dresser.

"Wear something athletic? Why?" You muttered to yourself as you opened the drawers to your dresser. A pair of red spanks were calling your name along with a pair of black short athletic shorts. After throwing those on and putting on a black sleeveless hoodie you lightly jogged over to Raven's room. Before you got the chance of knock the door swung open revealing a forest green colored room. The light walnut colored wooden flooring went nicely into the black trim of the room. Her twin sized bed was off to the right of the room and it was covered in old books and a set of swords. 

"About time, (Y/n), I figured I'd have to go get you," the raven-haired girl said sharply as she pulled in inside, "We will have to wait for a little bit since Kagekao is in the kitchen and would follow us and tell master what we are going to be doing. It will be a little painful but it will help me better understand things about you." As you nodded and walked over to her bed you noticed a strange looking book that was just calling your name. Reaching out towards the book it seemed that Raven noticed because she grabbed your arm, "Not yet, (Y/n), something needs to happen so it's safer for you to handle it." She whispered to my ear. The sound of heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and a door slamming caused Raven to drag you down the stairs.

"Can you explain what is going to be happening to me? Actually, explain everything," you stated being dragged behind the wolf furry. She seemed to carry me down the stairs and into a room with a matted floor and a few walls.

"Before you ask this is the training room where Kagekao and I trained and practice, and this is where I'll be tapping into the inner version of you. Just do as I tell you and it will be over quickly," her voice lowered down to a whisper, "and I hope painlessly." 

"What do you mean by 'I hope painlessly'?" You asked a little startled.

"Don't worry, it won't be very painless unless you fight it. Just lay down an don't fight what is about to happen." She gestured to the ground, without another comment you flopped onto the floor and laid there while she kneeled next to you. "Close your eyes and relax your body, and try to keep relaxed the entire time." Nodding you shut your eyes, falling into the sight of a black void.

Feeing a hand rest right below your belly button on your jean line it caused your muscles to tighten a little. 'Keep relaxed the entire time.' Those words ripped through your skull causing you to relax again. The hand was slowly sliding up your stomach onto your chest between your breasts. Her hand continued to rise as she was muttering something, the hand finally stopped and laid on your throat. Pain erupted through your entire body, it seemed that your entire skin was being melted off of your bones.

"Relax (Y/n)! You're resisting your true self. Who you really are!" Raven was practically screeching at you. Trying to relax again the pain seemed to dull down a little bit. Your eyes flashed open to being hit by the really bright light of the ceiling. Raven was on her hands and knees breathing really heavy.

"Raven, are you okay? What happened?" You frantically started to crawl towards her, but her hand up stopped you. 

"I will explain everything in a few hours but for now be happy, because the animal has awakened."

~A/N~

Oh my two updates in one day? You all are very lucky today now aren't ya. Guess this is what ya'll get for me being creative today. Have fun with the secind update today! <3