Part 32: Why?

Raven P.O.V.

As soon as the flames when down I sprinted at (y/n) and started my healing work. Offenderman was right it's really hot down here. Offenderman must have paid enough attention to hear me yell at him to get Acon because I can feel Offender using his dark magic to defend us from the fire. Her wounds would take time to heal since it's like a sauna down here and I'm using most of my magic to cool down the temperature so Acon has to use more fire than he normally would.

"Fuck it's really hot down here. I'm burning up. Well, this is what I get for being an Arctic wolf, I mean damn who likes a world this hot?" I started talking to myself out loud again like I normally do when a deep, demonic, airy voice responded from behind me.

"I do." The voice sent chills down my spine as I tried to look over my shoulder to see who it is. Low and behold behind me was Zalgo, Lord of the Underworld. Fear crept into my body, like bugs crawling under my skin as he gave me a creepy pedophile-ish smile. I could speak or move as I heard the sound of someone unsheathing a knife.

His smile turned dark as he realized what I was doing. "You don't touch my thing little proxy. Don't you ever touch my things you little bitch." A sharp stabbing pain ripped through my body as my brain worked again and my body unfroze.

"Master Offen-" I couldn't get out another word as he twisted the blade that was embedded in my gut. My dragon, Corra was roaring in my head as she too felt the pain. Nothing could've prepared me for this in my entire life, nothing could've prepared me for death at the hands of the Lord of the Underworld. Corra was rearing to life once again as she could feel the life draining from my body with every drop of blood.

'We need to do something Ravenna. You're going to die. Ravenna please fight for your life.' Corra spoke to me through our link.

'Corra, Dragon of the North, heal (Y/n). It's an honor to die at the service of you and my master Offenderman. It's been an honor to bond with you and be blessed with your powers.' I responded to her and I felt death hovering above my body. I cried out in pain as Zalgo ripped the knife out of my body and wiped it clean on his pant leg.

"Goodnight bitch," he said down to me as he slowly stood from his position.

'Corra I need you to do this last thing for me before I die.' Blood was pooling below me too fast to heal myself so I begged Corra do one last thing, just one thing.

Offenderman's P.O.V.

"Master Offen-" I couldn't believe I heard it. Raven was dying, she was actually dying. I never thought it was possible for her to die because she was attuned to a spiritual ice/water dragon. Zalgo was kneeling in front of her since she turned around, I guess. Her eyes were wide as her normally tan face was completely pale. She was holding her lower abdomen. Suddenly Zalgo yanked something out of her and stood over her looking down and said something. 

"Finally that bitch is dead. Now it's (Y/n)'s turn." Acon muttered quietly still with his throat being held by my hand. Zalgo stepped over Raven's corpse to loom over (Y/n)'s unconscious body, as suddenly as Zalgo had stabbed my proxy a loud dragon roar was heard echoing around us.

"What the-?" I started but I felt Acon start to shake uncontrollably.

"She did not...She did not make the deal..." Acon started muttering once again, I guess you could say he was terrified now. As suddenly as the roaring sound the entire courtyard was covered with a thick layer of ice that grabbed at Zalgo and Acon's legs and lower half.

"NO! What is this?" Zalgo sounded infuriated, taking my chances I ran for (Y/n). Surprisingly I didn't slip and fall on the ice as I grabbed (Y/n) into my arms and started sprinting far away from Zalgo and Acon. Yet, with my luck, Zalgo managed to melt the ice holding him down and started chasing after me. 

Hallways, endless hallways is all I see with every corner I turn. No matter what I do its a maze of hallways. I would teleport home but I used too much of the magic blocking Acon's fire from (Y/n) and Raven... Raven, I'm so sorry I should've saved you. I could slowly feel my energy level reach back to my teleportation level. Running is all I could do till it got to where I need it. I had lost Zalgo quite a few turns around corners ago or so I hope. Turning around another corner I collided with a massive force sending me to my ass. Looking up at the force I collided with I froze in my place.

Word Count: (848)