Chapter 1

Jessica's p.o.v.

   Tomorrow is the first day back to school and honestly I don't want to go back. I brush my hair as I leave my bathroom. Mom is going to make me so there's no point in trying to get out of it. I set my brush down on the bed and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. It to bad nothing exciting happens in the small town called Beacon Hills.

   "Hey Scott! Scott! Scotty!" I shout for my twin. He comes rushing in the room with a wooden bat.

   "What wrong?!?" he asks ready to beat the living hell out of someone with the bat. I laugh at him.

   "Why...do you...have a...bat?" I say in between laughs.

   "I thought someone was attacking you." he says smacking my arm. His curly hair falling in front of his eyes.

   "Are you going to try-out for lacrosse again? Do you think you'll make the team?" I ask while searching for something to wear.

   "Jessica why did you call me into your room?" he sighs putting the bat next to my night stand. I look at him then look back at my closest.

   "Umm... I don't really know but since your here what should I wear for the first day back to that hell hole." I ask holding up a black n' white flannel and a jean jacket.

   "Really Jess? You know I'm trying to get a good night of sleep tonight so I..." he stops because of a loud thud. He hold a finger up to his mouth signaling for me to be quiet. I nod my head, grabbing the spare bat in my closet and the pocket knife that's hidden under my bed. Scott sees what I have and looks at me like I'm crazy.

   "Why do you have that?" he whispers but I shush him and push him forward. We reach the side of the house slowly, then someone falls hanging upside down. All three of us scream, but stop realizing it's only Stiles.

   "What the hell man!!?" I shout at Stiles.

   "Stiles what the hell you doing?" Scott shouts at him too.

   "Neither of you were answering your phones! Why do you have a bat and why do you have a knife!?" Stiles looks at us like we're crazy when he's the one hanging upside down from our roof.

   "We thought you were a predator." Scott says.

   "Look I know it's late but my dad got a call he left the house twenty minutes ago. They called in every officer In Beacon Hills even state police. Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles rushes out then flips of the roof dusting himself off as he stands.

   "A dead body?" Scott asks I smack my forehead. I swear sometimes I question my twin's intelligence.

   "No a body of water... Yes dumbass a dead body" Stiles says sarcastically as he walks into the porch.

   "You think it was a murder?" I ask putting my knife in my pocket.

   "Nobody knows yet. They know it's a girl probably in her twenties." he continues to rush out.

   "Wait hold on if they found a body then what are they looking for?" I bud in causing Stiles to look at me.

   He says with a grin. "That's the best part they only found half. We're going." clapping his hands once point to both of us. I look at both boys with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We arrive at 'Beacon Hills Preserve' in Stiles baby blue jeep. Heading into the woods, we walk up a few steep hills me right behind Scott helping him. He takes out his inhaler and takes a few puffs.