Chapter 5

Jessica's p.o.v

   We are back at school. I am waiting for Stiles and Scott to get out of the locker room. Supposably the hunter who shot Scott in the woods is Allison's father, that's just great. Note the sarcasm. Out of all the people in Beacon Hills it had to be Allison's father, is her mother a hunter too? How about her whole family? Will she have to hunt us? I really don't want to die. Ugh. Maybe Derek know the answer I could ask him.

   "Maybe Jessica can hang out with us at practice." I hear my name come from the brunettes mouth. I turn to Allison and Lydia staring at me.

   "Why do you want to hang out with her?" Lydia asks then continues "She's weird just like that spazz that her and Scott hang out with plus she dresses like a guy." She's talking about Stiles, looking at my outfit it's a graphic tee with a red n black flannel then my black combat boots. There's nothing wrong with that I'm wearing she is crazy.

   Sometimes he can be but that's only if he's had a lot of adrenal

   Sometimes he can be but that's only if he's had a lot of adrenal. How dare she call my best friend a spazz only I can do that. I walk up to them.

   "Don't worry Lydia I wouldn't want any of my weirdness to rub off on you. And by the way that 'spazz' is my best friend so if you ever talk bad about him again you're gonna be sorry." I say purposely bumping into her as I walk away. "Oh and Alli don't break my brother's heart."

   "What a bitch." Lydia mumbles causing me to smirk.

   I walk out to the field watching practice take place. Scott and Jackson are running at each other they collide and Scott is thrown on the floor. I wince when I see him hit the floor. That has to hurt. Jackson taunts Scott 'You sure you still want to be first line McCall.' Coach walks towards Scott laughing at him.

   "My grandmother can run faster than that. Do you think you can run faster than my dead grandmother? A lifeless corpse." he gets in Scott's face.

   "Yes coach." Scott growls out, panting heavily. Shit, Scott don't change not now. His eyes glow. Coach tells everyone that he's going to do it again. They face each other Scott more determined this time. This time it's Jackson that hit the floor, grunting in pain holding his shoulder. Coach goes to check on Jackson while Stiles and run to Scott. He's starting to shift.

   "Scott look at me calm down. Okay stay calm. Umm.. Deep breaths okay." I say but it doesn't work, he's still changing. What do I do?

   "I can't control it guys. It's happening." his fangs show. Stiles helps him up, I follow but stop when I smell his scent.  Looking at the bleachers, Derek Hale is standing there watching Scott shift. I hesitate but still run after them. They are in the locker room, Stiles is running from my twin fearing that he will be killed. My twin is hopping on top of the lockers trying to corner him. Stiles runs, I tackle Scott pinning him to the ground. He digs his claws into my hands trying to get free.