Chapter 3

Jessica's p.o.v.

   We are at the clinic, I wait for Scott to finish cleaning up as I pet the adorable black and white kitty. Poor baby was found in a box, if I could adopt him I would in a heartbeat. I named him socks because his feet are all white making it look like he has socks on. I look at my bandage and take it off.

   "Jessica what are you doing?" Scott asks walking back from the front desk.

   "I just...umm..." I say throwing the bandage away. Looking at it the bite mark is completely gone. How is it gone? "Scott?" Showing him the missing mark. Rushing to a mirror he takes off his, his bite mark is gone too.

   We decided not to talk about the missing bite marks until we are with Stiles. I help Scott feed the cats he gets the bag off food. All the cats are hissing and meowing like crazy when we walk into the room. It's like they've seen a dog, they didn't act like that when I walked in the room to get Socks. Scott runs out of the room and shuts the door. There's a knock at the door, we look at each other then rush to open it. Allison is knocking, he unlocks the door letting her in.

   "She came out of nowhere. I took my eyes off the road for like two seconds and then she came out. She came out of nowhere." she exclaimed panicking and crying in the pouring rain. Scott tries to calm her down.

   "I know where I hit it but the dog is in my car." she blurts out. I run to the car and open the trunk. The beautiful white and brown dog starts to bark at us, Allison jumps back into Scott's arm. I reach my hand out to try petting the dog but Scott stops me. He looks at the dog, his eyes glow into a bright yellow. The dog behaves and Scott carries her inside. He works on her leg while I hold Socks and Allison watches him.

   "I've seen the doctor do many splints I can do it myself. Then give her pain killers. I can give you an shirt from my bag." he offers. She objects but he insists. Awe they're adorable together. She goes in the examining room to change. He looks at her body as she changes, I hit him on the arm.

   "You like her!" I whisper yell.
   "Is it that obvious? I mean she's beautiful I've never seen anyone like her." he says with a goofy smile.

   "Ask her to the party. I know you heard Lydia tell her about it. When she comes out ask her, I'll give you guys some time alone." I tell him then walk away as soon as I see her come out.

   I take Socks back to his cage. The other cats are silent when I walk in. Well since Scott didn't feed them I guess I should.  Grabbing the food bag I hear Allison and Scott talking. I smile at the both of them. She says yes! I'm so excited for my twin he has a date! He comes in and I smile hugging him. We talk about it on the way home. Once we get home I shower,flop on my bed and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We are at school, at my locker waiting for Scott and Stiles to come out of the locker room. I listen for them but all I hear is Jackson asking him about juice. I walk inside standing next to my twin.

   "Where are you getting your juice?" Jackson asks him again looking down at Scott's body. Oh he means steroids. I look at Scott he is confused.

   "He isn't taking any juice now leave him alone." I say standing up to that asshole. He has no right to talk to him like that.

   Scott is still confused he says. "Our mom does the grocery shopping." I look at Scott with an 'are you serious' face.

   "Listen McCall's you are going to tell me what juice you're getting and who you're getting it from. And you will never talk to me like that again or else." Jackson threatens pushing me into the lockers.

   My anger gets the best of me. I say "Hey asshole. You forgot something." walking towards him, I pull my fist back a hit him in jaw. He falls on the floor. "Here's a warning, threaten us again and it won't be pretty." I say then walk off. I go to the art room to cool off. Putting in my earbuds and play my music, I grab a canvas and start to sketch something out. Not realizing until the very end that I've sketched out Derek Hale. Grabbing paint I started to paint him. Humming to the song "All Time Low by John Bellion".