Chapter 8

Jessica's p.o.v

   We walk through the double doors of the school as Scott explains what happened in his dream. Supposably he kills Allison when they were on a school bus. He goes into full on detail about it. Honestly I don't care and I'm still mad at him, the only reason why I'm hanging out with him is because of Stiles.
   "I have had dreams like that they end a little different though." Stiles says. Eww!!! I did not need to hear that. I smack him in the back of the head.
   "You're nasty Stilinski." I say crossing my arms.
   "You think I'm having these dreams because I'm afraid that I'll actually attack her tomorrow on our date." Scott's says, I roll my eyes.
   "Yeah that's totally it." I sarcastically say.
   "Everything's going to be fine. Personally I think you're doing great. It's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners."
   "Hey! Don't forget me stupid!" I yell smacking him again, people turn giving us weird look.
   "I didn't forget you Jess. You just don't seem to be shifting like Scott is."
   "Yeah you seem completely fine. The only time you did do anything supernatural is when Derek attacked us in the room. You seem completely in control." Scott says but I ignore him. "Maybe but there's a teacher." I smile at the thought of seeing Derek again.
   "Don't even think about going to see Derek. Remember when we got him tossed in jail." Stiles yells at him.
   "I know but chasing her, dragging her felt so real."
   "How real?" I ask.
   "Like it actually happened." my twin says as we exit some double doors. I turn and see a bloodied bus with the back door ripped open. There's scratches everywhere.
   "Umm guys... I think it did." I mumble tapping Stiles to get his attention.
   Ever since Scott saw the mess on the bus he's been frantically trying to find Allison. Stiles tries to calm him down before he starts shifting but it's not working. I roll my eyes getting irritated with Scott, she isn't dead I know that. If Scott was paying attention then he would have smelled that it's not her blood but no he didn't. He's starting to shift, I shove him against the wall of lockers.
   "Look she is not dead now pull yourself together before I beat you ass in front of everyone." I growl at him then let him go. He turns around and punches a locker so hard that it's about to fall off of its hinges. He walks backwards bumping into someone. He turns around to see that its Allison, my twin looks so relieved when he sees that it's her.
   "How did you know Allison is alive?" Stiles asks.
   "It wasn't her blood and her scent wasn't on the bus. It must have been someone else's." I mumbled opening my locker to get my books.
   "Attention students this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that happened last night on one of our busses but while the police investigate what happened classes will proceed as scheduled." The principal announces, there are multiple groans from others including me.
   The last thing I want to do is be here. Jackson walks up to the broken locker, trying to fix it. I smirk looking at him having trouble. The bell rings and I start walking to chemistry. We are in the middle of class when Scott decides to start talking to me and Stiles.
   "Maybe it was my blood on the door." He suggests
   "Or it could have been animal blood. Maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles "whispers"
   "And did what with it?" Scott asks looking worried.
   "Ate it." I whisper loud enough for them to hear but still face forward pretending to pay attention.
   "Raw?" he asks
   "No you stopped to cook it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know your the one who can't remember anything." Stiles sarcastically says the same time I say "No shit Sherlock."
   "Mr Stilinski if that's your idea of a hushed whisper then you might want to pull the headphones out every once and a while." The teacher,Mr. Harris, announces to the class. "I think you and the McCall's should be separated from each other. Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to much." Scott sit in the front and Stiles goes to sit in the back, I stay where I'm at.
   "Very funny." I sass, everyone turns to look at me.
   "What was that Ms McCall?" Mr Harris turns back around crossing his arms. I smirk.
   "I said very fun-" I say but get interrupted be the chick who's sitting next to Scott. "I think they found something." she calls out, everyone rushes to see what it is. The paramedics are rushing to put someone in the ambulance. Suddenly the man on the gurney jumps up and screams, everyone jumps too. I jump burying my face into Stiles chest, hugging him tightly. If there's one thing I hate a lot it's got to be getting scared by jump-scares.
   "Looks its okay he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that." Stiles says turning to Scott.
   "Stiles I did that." Scott says looking worried.